cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Lola last night

thecheeze Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lola last night
Good luck Chloe, I will miss you. I always thought you very funny on the mic, you had me laughing a few times. Shame to see you go but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'll be back.....for more sex please!
20-12-2008 01:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

All the best Lola with your future career xx
20-12-2008 01:48
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

lola Wrote:thank you for all your strange thoughts on my last night. i must say, i quite like my borat style outfit! anyway it doesnt take a genius to work out that i didnt love my job, hence why i didnt work very hard at it. So if your wondering why my boss didt kick me out, t was because i was a reliable girl, always on time, never made a fuss. but i was only working there until i got my dream job, which i now have, hence why i left.
So i dont mind if you have something bad to say about my performances as lola, as i never tried hard anyway and i thought i was the crapest bangbabe on tv!
If your wondering, yes i have quit all glamour esqe jobs, no tv, no modelling. Which is a shame as i love modelling but its bloody difficult to make a living from it.
Anyway,I hope you all have a lovely christmas as new year and dont have any new years resolutions, there rubbish! i always break mine.
Lots of love chloe
(Lola died in her sleep, apparently strangled by a 'Borat' style outfit)
xxxxx

It Saves people wasting their money good idea.

All the best Chloe & have a good Xmas & a Happy New Year
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2008 11:30 by TITSRUS.)
20-12-2008 10:46
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

Strange thoughts on here?? never!! Congrats on the dream job Chloe, thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts with us.To me your one of the coolest girls ever,hot, honest and witty. I'm not obsessed about the "performance" like some people on here, like most jobs somedays your into it somedays your not.I wish you all the best girl.
20-12-2008 21:24
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:
lola Wrote:thank you for all your strange thoughts on my last night. i must say, i quite like my borat style outfit! anyway it doesnt take a genius to work out that i didnt love my job, hence why i didnt work very hard at it. So if your wondering why my boss didt kick me out, t was because i was a reliable girl, always on time, never made a fuss. but i was only working there until i got my dream job, which i now have, hence why i left.
So i dont mind if you have something bad to say about my performances as lola, as i never tried hard anyway and i thought i was the crapest bangbabe on tv!
If your wondering, yes i have quit all glamour esqe jobs, no tv, no modelling. Which is a shame as i love modelling but its bloody difficult to make a living from it.
Anyway,I hope you all have a lovely christmas as new year and dont have any new years resolutions, there rubbish! i always break mine.
Lots of love chloe
(Lola died in her sleep, apparently strangled by a 'Borat' style outfit)
xxxxx

Has gained alot of respect from me, for what its worth..
She just seemed too classy to be doing what she did..
p.s. i swear i saw her in Marrakech a couple of years ago...

What a great reply.Respect is due ms Rivers.Good luck
20-12-2008 22:24
oliverpie Offline
Apprentice Poster

Lola is stunning and its a shame to see her go.
Good luck to her
21-12-2008 13:30
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

oliverpie Wrote:Lola is stunning and its a shame to see her go.
Good luck to her

Agreed she'll Not be missed Opp's i meant she will be missed Smile
21-12-2008 14:25
cherryryder Offline
Gone

madlib Wrote:Strange thoughts on here?? never!! Congrats on the dream job Chloe, thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts with us.To me your one of the coolest girls ever,hot, honest and witty. I'm not obsessed about the "performance" like some people on here, like most jobs somedays your into it somedays your not.I wish you all the best girl.

i have a hunch that you don't call the babes, do you?
Noone likes to be treated like a mug over the phone especially if you're paying £1.50 per minute...
21-12-2008 19:55
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

madlib Wrote:Strange thoughts on here?? never!! Congrats on the dream job Chloe, thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts with us.To me your one of the coolest girls ever,hot, honest and witty. I'm not obsessed about the "performance" like some people on here, like most jobs somedays your into it somedays your not.I wish you all the best girl.

Noone likes to be treated like a mug over the phone especially if you're paying £1.50 per minute...

I understand you had a shit time on the phone but even on her last night when she was covered up all night she was still getting calls so what does that tell you?

In closing i must say that it is an absolute honour to be judged by the man who brought us such threads as Bi-curiosity and Group wanking.

Happy Christmas to all on this forum.
22-12-2008 14:32
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

madlib Wrote:

I understand you had a shit time on the phone but even on her last night when she was covered up all night she was still getting calls so what does that tell you?

In closing i must say that it is an absolute honour to be judged by the man who brought us such threads as Bi-curiosity and Group wanking.

Happy Christmas to all on this forum.

Huh still getting calls? Every time i switched it over the phone was on the bed, How boring...
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2008 15:44 by TITSRUS.)
22-12-2008 15:43

gemma hiles