cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Lola last night

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lola last night
I really respect Chloe/Lola after that post. I always thought she was gorgeous but was never compelled to call as she seemed bored and as we now know, she was. At least that last post was really honest and I can respect that so all the best for the future.
22-12-2008 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherryryder Offline
Gone

madlib Wrote:
CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:
madlib Wrote:Strange thoughts on here?? never!! Congrats on the dream job Chloe, thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts with us.To me your one of the coolest girls ever,hot, honest and witty. I'm not obsessed about the "performance" like some people on here, like most jobs somedays your into it somedays your not.I wish you all the best girl.

i have a hunch that you don't call the babes, do you?
Noone likes to be treated like a mug over the phone especially if you're paying £1.50 per minute...

I understand you had a shit time on the phone but even on her last night when she was covered up all night she was still getting calls so what does that tell you?

In closing i must say that it is an absolute honour to be judged by the man who brought us such threads as Bi-curiosity and Group wanking.

Happy Christmas to all on this forum.

what are you going on about you stupid t-w-a-t? If you bothered to read all the thread you'd see that I was actually giving her respect.

You're not bothered by a babes performance because you never call and you'd be more concerned by how energetic and receptive a babe was if you were on the other end of the phone...that was my point but you're getting all defensive for nothing as if i've personally attacked you..

For some reason you have this warped idea that by jumping to the defence of a babe (when theres nothing to defend in the first place) it makes you a better person..well it doesnt..you're a wanker just like me..
22-12-2008 19:09
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

All the best Chloe I always enjoyed watching you as you really are a stunning girl. Hopefully you'll have every success in the future in whatever it is your doing now.
22-12-2008 20:09
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

madlib Wrote:In closing i must say that it is an absolute honour to be judged by the man who brought us such threads as Bi-curiosity and Group wanking.

You have to admit thats fuckin funny lol Repped mate
22-12-2008 20:16
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

I wish you all the best in your new vocation Chloe/Lola!!!!!

Hope that you will be happier and find you new job alot more rewarding. Have a great Chrimbo and New Year.
22-12-2008 21:25
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

CherryRyder you sound hurt and angry,we can change the subject if you like, How are things? are you all set for Christmas? Seriously though the last thing this forum needs is a back and fourth arguement, so PM me if you want to call me a t-w-a-t from now on.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2008 00:23 by madlib.)
23-12-2008 00:22
cherryryder Offline
Gone

madlib Wrote:CherryRyder you sound hurt and angry,we can change the subject if you like, How are things? are you all set for Christmas? Seriously though the last thing this forum needs is a back and fourth arguement, so PM me if you want to call me a t-w-a-t from now on.

Don't see the point, you're intellectually inferior and will just end up irritating me.

Thanks for the offer though, hope you have a smashing Christmas Smile
23-12-2008 20:32
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I'm surprised you havnt got your original account back yet Cherry
23-12-2008 21:40
cherryryder Offline
Gone

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I'm surprised you havnt got your original account back yet Cherry

tell me about it mate! didnt realise how annoying it would be to type 'CherryRyder...Returns' when logging on...the number of times I've typed the incorrect number of dots!
24-12-2008 20:52
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Maybe you should pm the admin and try and sort things out to get your old account back
24-12-2008 22:35

gemma hiles