cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

nasty piece of work

Red Offline
Knight Errant?

RE: nasty piece of work
cherryryder Wrote:if you go to 'who.is' (WITHOUT the www's) you can check out the registration for any domain...
Ah, but that all depends. Strictly speaking US domains need to show their contact details (although some domain providers provide a work around). UK domains though can legally opt out of displaying public information and I would expect other countries domains to be like the UK rather than the US

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
06-01-2009 02:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Lol Belfast, not you and your conspiracies again. Wink

Good find about the site info, but actually back in July everyone was talking to 'Admin' and refering to him as James since he was posting on his members account. Also, he made a post on BGAFD a couple of days after setting this site up. Not to mention that the 'tester' video was done by James himself.

Sorry to piss on the fire but I thought I needed to post this. Not even sure if I should be, but if it isn't I am sure Admin will remove it. Wink

Would be interesting on hearing the story how Lolly Badcock came abouts posing for the photo though.

I would also link posts but one is posting on his phone so can't do anything until he is back at his computer..
06-01-2009 02:45
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Shiny Helmet Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I still suspect it has something to do with Lolly Badcock lol

I feel a red card may be issued for doubting admin's sexuality Smile

I've been informed the owner is indeed a male but something still tells me Lolly Badcock has something to do with this site lol
06-01-2009 18:34

gemma hiles