Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

£1 per minute landline calls!

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: £1 per minute landline calls!
(15-12-2010 15:32 )kissit Wrote:  A soft-launch of the VIP club will hopefully be happening mid-January.

Good stuff thank you kissit, hopefully this will include an innotiative to encourage / reward regular callers and not just be about pics to phones etc ...though of course they are welcome.
15-12-2010 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2010 15:32 )kissit Wrote:  A soft-launch of the VIP club will hopefully be happening mid-January.

Its mid January ....Any further update on VIP Mr kissit ? first mentioned on screen in late Nov.

Regards Mr Docy
23-01-2011 18:27
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

(23-01-2011 18:27 )docutech Wrote:  Its mid January ....Any further update on VIP Mr kissit ? first mentioned on screen in late Nov.

Regards Mr Docy

Yes, I've sacked the web designer.
23-01-2011 18:48
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2011 18:48 )kissit Wrote:  
(23-01-2011 18:27 )docutech Wrote:  Its mid January ....Any further update on VIP Mr kissit ? first mentioned on screen in late Nov.

Regards Mr Docy

Yes, I've sacked the web designer.

Mm confused.. a joke I presumre...no serious question as it could well affect my future calls etc ..cheers
23-01-2011 22:03
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Yeah never get a serious answer from Bob or any of his staff docutech... Just wasting ya time dude trying if they don't want 2 give ya a strait answer they ramble some shit!!!
23-01-2011 23:01
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2011 23:01 )Trickster Wrote:  Yeah never get a serious answer from Bob or any of his staff docutech... Just wasting ya time dude trying if they don't want 2 give ya a strait answer they ramble some shit!!!

Mm well I hope I get an answer just a simple honest one, I do contribute more than a few pennies to CP coffers so its certainly vaild.

To be fair I have had some very good responses from Mister Gee over the last few months when he's been called into action lol.
23-01-2011 23:28
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

(23-01-2011 23:28 )docutech Wrote:  
(23-01-2011 23:01 )Trickster Wrote:  Yeah never get a serious answer from Bob or any of his staff docutech... Just wasting ya time dude trying if they don't want 2 give ya a strait answer they ramble some shit!!!

Mm well I hope I get an answer just a simple honest one, I do contribute more than a few pennies to CP coffers so its certainly vaild.

To be fair I have had some very good responses from Mister Gee over the last few months when he's been called into action lol.

I genuinely have sacked the web designer for failing to deliver anything on time, for being impossible to contact and for being a bit shit. I appointed someone else to design a new area for the site last week and we will be testing it hopefully mid-feb. All being well we will be launching beginning of March.
24-01-2011 09:17
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 09:17 )kissit Wrote:  I genuinely have sacked the web designer for failing to deliver anything on time, for being impossible to contact and for being a bit shit. I appointed someone else to design a new area for the site last week and we will be testing it hopefully mid-feb. All being well we will be launching beginning of March.

Ok no probs is this 'new area' likely to incorporate a reduced rates inniative for regular callers ? or will it just concentrate on sprucing up the website making it more user friendly and imformative.
24-01-2011 18:31
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

(24-01-2011 18:31 )docutech Wrote:  Ok no probs is this 'new area' likely to incorporate a reduced rates inniative for regular callers ? or will it just concentrate on sprucing up the website making it more user friendly and imformative.

I haven't decided how best to offer regular callers reduced rates, if you've got a preference then let me know. However, regular callers won't be disappointed.
24-01-2011 23:26
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 23:26 )kissit Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 18:31 )docutech Wrote:  Ok no probs is this 'new area' likely to incorporate a reduced rates inniative for regular callers ? or will it just concentrate on sprucing up the website making it more user friendly and imformative.

I haven't decided how best to offer regular callers reduced rates, if you've got a preference then let me know. However, regular callers won't be disappointed.

Not sure how practical these things are to set up, but I suppose the simplest way to my mind is for a guy to pay a set amount each month etc to join the 'VIP' club and then as a reward get reduced call rates when / if he rings up.

While Its not so much a club etc but as mentioned elsewhere I do think Elite's service via their website where a guy has the option of paying by credit card to get a reduced rate is a good one and its non committal.

Appreciate things are not so black & white but like in any business I think companies need to keep their bread & butter regulars happy when times are hard ...if you excuse the pun.
25-01-2011 19:36