Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion
gotta say the hypocrisy of some of you is beyond belief, i post 3-4 neutral comments and im suddenly a white knight fanboy.... claims of im now big karls bitch because i have nothing really negative to say about lori's joining elite (Chilly (103) - Last updated Yesterday, 16:42

Positive (+1): Hexit getting some lovin' from Big Karl says it all. Well done.), or that i don't give a fuck about her getting caught and punished for benefit fraud.

news flash... i dont give a fuck what chrislatimer or chilly think i aint there bitches either. i certainly aint gonna join in on there bully train hounding the girl long after she has been found guilty and punished.
as for not being elite material, well she is proving some on here wrong. she was constantly busy from start to finish last night. something i haven't seen in months at elite...

as for calling me a white knight for defending her, thats a fucking joke. i have always said exactly what is on my mind whether it be positive or negative and at the moment i dont have much in the way of negative to say about lori at elite but i aint singing her praises either so grow the fuck up and stop with the baiting.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 19:32 by HEX!T.)
10-11-2010 19:30
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i aint gonna bother replying to most of the stuff hexit said as ill end up needing me hanky to wipe away the tears .

But this point annoys me

Quote:news flash... i dont give a fuck what chrislatimer or chilly think i aint there bitches either. i certainly aint gonna join in on there bully train hounding the girl long after she has been found guilty and punished.

First point of call, me and the chillydog are not bullies (i also saw the head honcho himself accuse us of the same thing) and i personally find the term offensive.

2nd point and this is to all you white knights . If i had gone to far in this thread the mods would of moved my posts by now as i know by past experience that if you cross a line your post disappears . So bottom line is mine and chillys (plus a few others) views on her have been fair and well and politely worded .

And that is all i got to say about that.
10-11-2010 23:14
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

You got to the (joint) top eventually Chris.

Well played. Wink

[Image: latimer.jpg]
10-11-2010 23:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

(10-11-2010 23:14 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i aint gonna bother replying to most of the stuff hexit said as ill end up needing me hanky to wipe away the tears .

But this point annoys me

Quote:news flash... i dont give a fuck what chrislatimer or chilly think i aint there bitches either. i certainly aint gonna join in on there bully train hounding the girl long after she has been found guilty and punished.

First point of call, me and the chillydog are not bullies (i also saw the head honcho himself accuse us of the same thing) and i personally find the term offensive.

2nd point and this is to all you white knights . If i had gone to far in this thread the mods would of moved my posts by now as i know by past experience that if you cross a line your post disappears . So bottom line is mine and chillys (plus a few others) views on her have been fair and well and politely worded .

This white knights crap is out of order not being negative about lori hardly makes anyone a white knight

Having a go at hexit is totally out of order and the postive feedback that chilly left should be removed or edited as that is a form of bullying as there was no reason no mention another member in the feedback

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
11-11-2010 00:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(11-11-2010 00:46 )ilovejodie Wrote:  Having a go at hexit is totally out of order and the postive feedback that chilly left should be removed or edited as that is a form of bullying as there was no reason no mention another member in the feedback

Nah, it can stay. Tongue
11-11-2010 00:50
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see that Chris and Chilly have kissed and made up. Chris even has a pet name for him. 'chillydog' Bounce I did think for a moment that Kate Darcy had come between them. If Kate reappears though, remember Bros b4 Hoes. Tongue

11-11-2010 00:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(10-11-2010 23:14 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i aint gonna bother replying to most of the stuff hexit said as ill end up needing me hanky to wipe away the tears .

But this point annoys me

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26369

they already have removed replies. so you have crossed the line...
i means seriously pal find a post where i have been particularly licky, complimentary.
you cant all you will find is fair un-bias remarks that didn't follow the tred of calling her a scrounger a scumbag or whatever else you lot think she is....
for that you try and label me a white knight... fucking laughable.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-11-2010 00:56
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(11-11-2010 00:55 )Josh Wrote:  As for Lori, she had another great night. Very busy on the phones and variety in her performances. Elite have tended to send girls home early during the past few months as they have really struggled to get callers. The success of Lori may in turn result in further new faces arriving. More variety can only be good for Elite and prevent burnout of their current star names like Charlie and Sophia. (I am a fan of all the Elite night babes)

Even the ones with the the silly voices? Ah, I do remember you saying that to me. laugh
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2010 01:00 by Chilly.)
11-11-2010 00:57
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

[split] Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion
(11-11-2010 00:50 )Chilly Wrote:  
(11-11-2010 00:46 )ilovejodie Wrote:  Having a go at hexit is totally out of order and the postive feedback that chilly left should be removed or edited as that is a form of bullying as there was no reason no mention another member in the feedback

Nah, it can stay. Tongue

Leave it on then chilly just goes to show that you are a childish bully personal attacks on other members is not allowed on any forum

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
11-11-2010 01:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66