Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Fellow Cappers & Video Makers

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fellow Cappers & Video Makers
Some of the long time members will remember that I used to be quite vocal at times about the lack of appreciation for uploaders. At that time, I contacted admin and within a few days, the Thanks button appeared. (I Think he was working on it anyway) I have been thanked 14k plus times since and had well over 100k downloads. So thanks to everyone that has ever used the thanks button.

My style of vidmaking has evolved over time and I'm getting pretty good at it.Tongue It also takes much longer to produce these vids compared to the vids I used to upload. Syncing music with visuals, audio dubbing, enhancing web streams & encoding takes many hrs of work.

I have a good balance right now between my private life and uploading vids. I enjoy making my style of vids, but its no longer my priority. My lack of activity is more to do with time constraints, then lack of appreciation. I get many pms from babes & fellow members thanking me privately for my posts/uploads. There are just not enough hours in the day for me to be more active. Plus I love my sleep now.

With the same names using the thanks button (the majority being uploaders), I do reward them from time to time with premium content.

Also I would like to thank the people that nominated and voted for me in the recent Forum awards. Joint first with the forums top uploader quiquems for Best Vid Maker. With the little I do upload of late, that was very much appreciated.

31-12-2010 17:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

RE: Fellow Cappers & Video Makers
As you know i've only been capping for a short while, but it's the excellent work of other cappers / vid makers that influenced me to start. I'm not bothered by receiving thanks, it's other peoples perogative, but if i do get thanked it's very much appreciated.

Besides, not only is capping fun and something i very much enjoy doing, but it's sharing them with the rest of the forum that gives me satisfaction. That and other pic /cap / vid makers sharing their work, which i also appreciate.
02-01-2011 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS