Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What is now the point of these channels

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: What is now the point of these channels
(22-02-2012 15:41 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  [T]hen you go on to tell me what I want from these programmes. Prey tell me how you would know that? Because as you say it's "obvious" that you know what I want. You cannot read my mind so you don't know, nor have you read my past posts on what I like, so I will tell you. My view on these programmes is, they are there to tease the viewer, no more no less. More the tease better the programme. And if you care to take the trouble and look at past posts of mine you will see that is what I ask of them. I don't want the hard stuff, but I want to be entertained.

I'm not trying to tell you what you want! I'm trying to deduce your likely tastes from what you say about the shows as they currently are. The minute someone strays from the specifics of their own taste they're winging it and having to generalise to a degree. But if you can generalise about the so-called fanboys, I can generalise about those who set themselves up in opposition. If we were discussing this around a pub table, we could all nit-pick and clarify and qualify endlessly, but we're not, we're here, and have to accept the limitations that go with that.
23-02-2012 02:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(23-02-2012 01:44 )Roquentin Wrote:  I also notice you like tease performance (I still think Danica was the best we've ever seen), and it seems to me that there must be more in common between your tastes and Addison's.

You might think so, since I'd also say I'm a fan of tease. But one person's tease is another person's tedium. I really like leg/foot teasing, shoe play, etc, but for a guy whose idea of a top tease is an accidentally-on-purpose nip slip, the leg and shoe stuff probably doesn't even register on his radar!
23-02-2012 03:44
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I asked the simple question. Why is it seen as necessary to cap every session of particular girls whenever they are on? I have not got a definitive answer off anyone. Plenty of backchat, but no answer.
23-02-2012 17:30
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(23-02-2012 17:30 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Why is it seen as necessary to cap every session of particular girls whenever they are on?

I personally only tend to cap the girls I like when they are wearing a particularly nice outfit, but I'll hazard a guess as to why some posters cap every session of their favourite girl. And I just have, it's because the girl is their favourite (or one of them). It doesn't matter if she's doing anything different to the last time she was on, the person just likes to cap them to show appreciation, or share their content so other like minded people can see how the girl was performing.

Now I have a question for you. Why do you care?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-02-2012 17:49
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(23-02-2012 17:30 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I have not got a definitive answer off anyone. Plenty of backchat, but no answer.

I really wanted to give you the time of day, because you spelled "definitive" correctly, but alas my response still has to be:

ar·ro·gance [ar-uh-guhns] [noun] offensive display of perceived superiority or self-importance.
23-02-2012 18:25
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(23-02-2012 17:30 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I asked the simple question. Why is it seen as necessary to cap every session of particular girls whenever they are on? I have not got a definitive answer off anyone. Plenty of backchat, but no answer.

1. The pay is great
2. I get to have my name in a loverly shade of blue
3. The love and offers of 'favours' from the girls is an ego boost
4. People stop me in the street to shake my hand
5. I like the uniform
6. endless amount of tea and biscuits
7. The awards piss up at the end of the year is amazing

Etc

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
23-02-2012 18:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
23-02-2012 19:40
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Have some more backchat RESPONSIBLE ADULT,cos there is no definitive answer.As a none capper I would say if I miss a show I'm happy to see caps/vids.The point would be that this is a Babeshows Forum.What's the point with moaning about Ofcom as many do ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 23:34 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
23-02-2012 20:19
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(23-02-2012 17:30 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I asked the simple question. Why is it seen as necessary to cap every session of particular girls whenever they are on? I have not got a definitive answer off anyone. Plenty of backchat, but no answer.

Its quite simple from my point of view, I cap the girls i like for people to see if they missed the show, If they didnt miss the show then chances are they wont "subject" themselves to looking at the caps from that night.

Call it a highlight reel of the nights events. Personally i try to cap girls who havent already got several cappers covering the action which is why my capping in the Elite threads is quite limited...however it means i dont really watch lots of Elite tv so am glad to scan through the caps of those do Wink

When i first joined this forum there was hardly any caps on the forum at all, you could argue that there might be too many now, but given the choice of far too many caps and none at all, i know which i'd choose!
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 22:34 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
23-02-2012 22:33
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

Sweet Irony.

24-02-2012 13:54