Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What is now the point of these channels

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What is now the point of these channels
Irony is indeed sweet because how does RA know every session of particular girls is captured unless he's always looking at those very same caps lol? Wink He IS the answer to his own question but he doesn't realise it Big Laugh
24-02-2012 16:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think that when someone's favourite is on, they cap her because they want to. That seems like a simple answer to me, people like watching and contributing to their favourite girls show.

I don't have the means to cap or take vids but I still enjoy the contributions of other members, for which I'm constantly thanking them, and I still enjoy the shows, even though I don't call. I enjoy the concept of the show, the fantasy element if you like, which I believe someone mentioned some time back as a valid point.

This thread has gone on for so long now its getting unclear where its going.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-02-2012 17:13
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(24-02-2012 17:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  This thread has gone on for so long now its getting unclear where its going.

What is now the point of this thread?

At least it's introduced us to some unusual grammar. Smile
24-02-2012 17:37
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Some cappers will have a particular babe fixation and will cap the same babe over and over again, in much the same way as they'll list their favourite babe over and over again in those "Which babe is the best at" threads, no matter what the question. Others will cap because they have that Asperger-ish, train-spotter urge to obsessively pin down and catalogue events. Some'll be capping out of a sense of community spirit and obligation. Some'll be capping because they like creating and looking at big grids of near identical images. Some'll no doubt be capping to get their post counts up ("Hey guys! Just joined the 1000 Club! Guys? Hello? Anybody there? Anybody care??") and cop some positive reps on the side. Caps are okay as far as they go, but I don't think they're much use to man or beast without an accompanying video clip.
24-02-2012 17:37
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(24-02-2012 17:37 )Addison Wrote:  Some cappers will have a particular babe fixation and will cap the same babe over and over again, in much the same way as they'll list their favourite babe over and over again in those "Which babe is the best at" threads, no matter what the question. Others will cap because they have that Asperger-ish, train-spotter urge to obsessively pin down and catalogue events. Some'll be capping out of a sense of community spirit and obligation. Some'll be capping because they like creating and looking at big grids of near identical images. Some'll no doubt be capping to get their post counts up ("Hey guys! Just joined the 1000 Club! Guys? Hello? Anybody there? Anybody care??") and cop some positive reps on the side. Caps are okay as far as they go, but I don't think they're much use to man or beast without an accompanying video clip.

But what happens if there's no videos? Wink

24-02-2012 17:42
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(24-02-2012 17:37 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 17:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  This thread has gone on for so long now its getting unclear where its going.

What is now the point of this thread?

At least it's introduced us to some unusual grammar. Smile

Yes.. I suppose its always possible to learn something new Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-02-2012 20:14
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(24-02-2012 17:37 )Addison Wrote:  Some cappers will have a particular babe fixation and will cap the same babe over and over again,

And some will post whenever their favourite thong wearer is on.

Seriously though, I like to browse the caps occasionally to see if I have missed something, and have sometimes changed my viewing habits as a result of it. More often I look, think Quite Nice but No Cigar, and carry on as before. Also it can help put a name to a face.

Gone fishing
25-02-2012 03:54
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

the shows r gr8 & the babes r gr8 albeit they do seem to swap an change quite alot and have done in the 7-8 years ive seen them,i still think their the best shows on telly by far,it would be nice to see them swing back the other way when they didnt wear tape underneath their bra-less outfits and i would like to see more freedom with less un-neccesary camera movement because i think thats all the lets the shows down these days is when you can see the live on screen babe trying to fit herself in view then not being able to well Huh move really bladewave its not very fair on the babe and wot makes that worse for me is wen an operator comes in thinking he`s ridley scott or james cameron and starts just randomly moving the camera in what can sometimes be just a routinely timed motion laugh anyways,enuf of this,im gonna go check out me self a few hoochies Wink
thanks as always babes Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 17:30 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
28-02-2012 17:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well it's been ten years now since this new type of entertainment hit our screens with Babestation being the very first. So it's still young and has a long way to go, it's never ever since day 1 delivered exactly what it promised to do, it's had fleeting moments of brilliance but never consistant as the babe channels are like a bloody yoyo, they are constantly blowing hot and cold. Ofcom has been and still is very much a thorn in their flesh regarding this type of entertainment moving forward in any way. We've seen the channels at various times push the boundaries for all it's worth and then slip into boring mind numbing show's, I tune into the show's night after night as curosity allways get's the better of me, the babe show's are however a great source of entertainment as let's be honest where else could you watch a strip show for nothing. We all dream of a day when Ofcom will eventually fuck off or back off the channels. The big question is what will our opinions be on the Babe Channels in the next 5 or 10 years. Like everything they will have to evolve to maintain interest, let's not forget that when Playboy magazine arrived it too at first was hit with heavy censorship but soon it became widely accepted and eventually nobody battered an eyelid with regard to it and the same will probably happen too with the UK Babe Channels. Mind you if Ofcom and all censorship was lifted I'd probably miss my daily rants, I mean I hate Ofcom but on the other hand I love to call them all the names under the sun such as a cunt laugh oh well I'd have to find something else to get pissed off about then Cool
28-02-2012 22:04
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2012 22:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well it's been ten years now since this new type of entertainment hit our screens with Babestation being the very first. So it's still young and has a long way to go, it's never ever since day 1 delivered exactly what it promised to do, it's had fleeting moments of brilliance but never consistant as the babe channels are like a bloody yoyo, they are constantly blowing hot and cold. Ofcom has been and still is very much a thorn in their flesh regarding this type of entertainment moving forward in any way. We've seen the channels at various times push the boundaries for all it's worth and then slip into boring mind numbing show's, I tune into the show's night after night as curosity allways get's the better of me, the babe show's are however a great source of entertainment as let's be honest where else could you watch a strip show for nothing. We all dream of a day when Ofcom will eventually fuck off or back off the channels. The big question is what will our opinions be on the Babe Channels in the next 5 or 10 years. Like everything they will have to evolve to maintain interest, let's not forget that when Playboy magazine arrived it too at first was hit with heavy censorship but soon it became widely accepted and eventually nobody battered an eyelid with regard to it and the same will probably happen too with the UK Babe Channels. Mind you if Ofcom and all censorship was lifted I'd probably miss my daily rants, I mean I hate Ofcom but on the other hand I love to call them all the names under the sun such as a cunt laugh oh well I'd have to find something else to get pissed off about then Cool
well with the recent revival of babestation upping their game i half expected for at least one other channel to try and compete with the shows they have been putting on ,but as yet theres been nothing from elite or rlc in the way of anything like it,i dont think i could have stood it much more if b/s hadnt improved ,as you say 10 years on air but in my opinion the only time you were going to get your monies worth was when bang babes was in full flow ,elite ,b/s and the rest competed for viewers by putting different themes on and costume changes though out the night,i just have this feeling that for the past couple of years and we know who"s most to blame that the shows have gradually got worse by the week and will never be anything like they were unless one of them decide to take a stand against the current rules ,and i cant see that Sad
28-02-2012 22:38