Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What is now the point of these channels

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: What is now the point of these channels.
(18-01-2011 10:51 )gazfc Wrote:  Living up to what promise? The one that provides filthy chat?

These channels are here for the phone side of things, what you see on the screen is a bonus and you should be grateful for that.

I'm with Scottishbloke on this one. True, these channels only make their money from calls and text, but nobody forced them into making a live tv show. If they've no interest in pleasing viewers they should have just stayed as a bog-standard sex line and advertised in the back of adult magazines. And how does your theory relate to the thousands of callers that are asking to see pussy everynight, only to be told that's not allowed?

Many people say 'no callers, no shows', but exactly the same could be said about the viewers. It's only because so many people watch these shows that they get the amount of phone traffic they do.

If viewers are of no importance, why have virtually all the subscription live shows died? These channels are fta because they know that's the way to hit the biggest audience and create the most revenue.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 21:43 by StanTheMan.)
19-01-2011 21:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

If people didnt phone you wouldn't get to see anything, the majority of callers call to hear the description of something not to be shown what they want. The main priorty of the channels is to provide the caller with filthy chat(their promise) not to please the non paying viewer.

The reason subscription channels don't work is because people like yourself, who want to see that little extra are unwilling to pay for it.
19-01-2011 22:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrichie10 Away
Banned

people like who?? you wouldn't but i would aslong as it does whats on the tin which is spread pussy seeing action, and bangbabes went bust due to giving more than filthy chat so that nonsense right there
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 22:29 by mrichie10.)
19-01-2011 22:22
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(19-01-2011 22:22 )mrichie10 Wrote:  people like who?? you wouldn't but i would aslong as it does whats on the tin which is spread pussy seeing action, and bangbabes went bust due to giving more than filthy chat so that nonsense right there

You know what I can't even be bothered to respond to that as you clearly haven't read my post
19-01-2011 22:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrichie10 Away
Banned

thankyou for reading mine it always a pleasure the fact that u think u know what everyone wants by these channels who watches erm is beyond me again someone who says things without facts
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 22:38 by mrichie10.)
19-01-2011 22:36
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm beginning to wonder why gazfc is even on this forum. I hate it when people make patronising comments such as people like you. Can you possibly be any more insulting. I don't get it grateful for the fact that we get to see a censored down sex line chat show charging a premium rate number. Yes in the olden days of the 80's and 90's before we even had this kind of show we did have to use our imagination when phoning these numbers but thanks to the fact we can now see the person we're talking to onscreen obviously our expectation level has risen and so it should do. Furthermore the shows would get a hell of a lot more calls if the product onsceen was improved and involves removing all the current rules and so-called laws that ofcom have over these channels which is really fucking up our viewing pleasure. I'm on this forum for the very simple reason for a demand for change. It sounds like going by gazfc's recent posts that's he's almost defending ofcom's current rules and regulations in place.
19-01-2011 22:53
mrichie10 Away
Banned

I know scottishbloke everyone has a different view on the channels and everyone has a diffent reason for watching these channels, and to be told the main reason for these channels as if we don't already fuckin know isn't the dam point, the point is there are viewers who would like to see abit more from the girls especially when they charge £1.53 per minute for a call and an maxium call cost £20 - £30 quid. So rules by ofcom should be alittle tamer on the channels and i can assure u more calls would be made and money be made too then everyones happy, even some of girls maybe please they can relax alittle!
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 23:07 by mrichie10.)
19-01-2011 23:06
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Where did I say people like you?? I said people like 'yourself' in reference to Stan as we've covered the subscription shows before

And Im on this forum because I like to look at and talk about gorgeous girls, are you only here to complain about what you cant see?

Do you call? If so are you satisfied with the service you receive when calling?
19-01-2011 23:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

My whole purpose for being on this forum Isn't to complain but to try and find a solution to the current ofcom rules in place and to challenge them at every angle. Simply just to complain gazfc isn't even in my perimeter if you read through all of my posts in the broadcasting regulations section of this forum. I also post in other sections of the forum and quite often post very positive posts in regard to the shows such as tonight I'm loving section, however on this thread I'm here to discuss the ofcom regulations and not to talk about any shows other than ones which are subject to discussion on this forum such as the Bangbabes massive fine handed down to them last year. I'll talk about gorgeous girls on another thread but on this one I'm here wholly to discuss ofcom and broadcasting regulations nothing more, nothing less. I hope that answers your question.
19-01-2011 23:26
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(19-01-2011 23:09 )gazfc Wrote:  Where did I say people like you?? I said people like 'yourself' in reference to Stan as we've covered the subscription shows before

And Im on this forum because I like to look at and talk about gorgeous girls, are you only here to complain about what you cant see?

Do you call? If so are you satisfied with the service you receive when calling?

For someone who carn't be asked seems to have alot to say Rolleyes and no i don't call because £1.53 per minute for someone to lie on a bed like a lazy donkey is not worth it
19-01-2011 23:27