Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
(08-07-2012 07:00 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  But are the girls in on it as well? Makes you wonder when they're pleading on the mic for callersbladewave

Can't really answer for all the girls, but Jemma Jey was certainly aware of it. One of the reasons she got fed up & packed her bags.

In these tough economic times, the less you have the more companies want to rinse you dry. Banks, utility firms, and now babechannels it seems. That's why I hardly call them now. With all the wasted minutes talking to air, long intros, connection charges, queue jump charges, unsolicited text charges etc there might better value, as one poster said, to cam the girls you like instead.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 11:10 by KerrAvon.)
08-07-2012 11:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

I tried to call Lucy Z on Playboy Channel 902 four times last night using 4 different telephone numbers and the result was the same – NOTHING. On each occasion I was told that I would be able to listen in to her speaking to other callers however the line then went dead (NOTHING) – Lucy was not taking a call on any occasion.

Ringing off I was sent an unsolicited text message at a cost of £2 – during the daytime show it is 2 text messages of £1. Total cost £48 for NOTHING.

Lucy was not busy last night whereas girls on elite and the other channels were - have callers got fed up with the scam already??? It is hard to understand why Playboy would pursue such a course as they need callers to justify the sites and the more callers and the longer the calls the better.

The only half logical explanation is that Playboy is broadcasting a pre-recorded show for periods. How would we know? Did anyone speak to Lucy last night?

Will not be calling Playboy / RLC again EVER and if Ofcom do read this site then they need to investigate given the number of complaints
14-07-2012 18:55
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(14-07-2012 18:55 )DingDong Wrote:  Lucy was not busy last night whereas girls on elite and the other channels were - have callers got fed up with the scam already??? It is hard to understand why Playboy would pursue such a course as they need callers to justify the sites and the more callers and the longer the calls the better.

The only half logical explanation is that Playboy is broadcasting a pre-recorded show for periods. How would we know? Did anyone speak to Lucy last night?

I don't think they broadcast pre-recorded shows, but I agree wholeheartedly with your first point. Maybe the girls who always have "phone problems" just can't be bothered talking to their callers and would rather just lie on a bed for 7-odd hours and chat to the crew instead (nice work if you can get it). Why Red Light would persist with this is strange, unless there is more money to be made in scamming their customers rather than providing the service they are supposed to. It's a shoddy state of affairs in either case, and sadly will keep happening as people who are unaware of what they're up to will keep getting caught out.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
14-07-2012 23:54
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

It's okay DingDong, you will be contacted on here by an RLC memeber asking you to contact them and submit details of what happened, you will probably be talked down to from this person also for daring to bring this up and they will offer you a refund.... That you will never see!

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
15-07-2012 11:22
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

(15-07-2012 11:22 )Money_Shot Wrote:  It's okay DingDong, you will be contacted on here by an RLC memeber asking you to contact them and submit details of what happened, you will probably be talked down to from this person also for daring to bring this up and they will offer you a refund.... That you will never see!

FYI I haven't received any message from RLC so guess they believe that they are entitled to continue with the "rip-off" policy.

Suffice it to say I have not called any of the Playboy / RLC channels and NEVER will.

Playboy could take some lessons from Vodaphone who have contacted me as my calling charges have fallen significantly in the last few weeks and were concerned that I was dissatisfied with their service!!!
23-07-2012 17:34
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I always enjoyed my calls from Vodafone regarding my 'international' calls, one even spent five mins trying to sell me an international call package Big Grin

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
23-07-2012 19:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Quote:FYI I haven't received any message from RLC so guess they believe that they are entitled to continue with the "rip-off" policy.

Suffice it to say I have not called any of the Playboy / RLC channels and NEVER will.

Playboy could take some lessons from Vodaphone who have contacted me as my calling charges have fallen significantly in the last few weeks and were concerned that I was dissatisfied with their service!!!

You could pm them yourself if you want and tell them about the problem you are having with their service. Some of the RLC people can be seen around the forum from time to time
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2012 20:56 by dan g 27.)
23-07-2012 20:12
Bernard Hobgobblin Offline

(14-07-2012 18:55 )DingDong Wrote:  I tried to call Lucy Z on Playboy Channel 902 four times last night using 4 different telephone numbers and the result was the same – NOTHING. On each occasion I was told that I would be able to listen in to her speaking to other callers however the line then went dead (NOTHING) – Lucy was not taking a call on any occasion.

Ringing off I was sent an unsolicited text message at a cost of £2 – during the daytime show it is 2 text messages of £1. Total cost £48 for NOTHING.

Lucy was not busy last night whereas girls on elite and the other channels were - have callers got fed up with the scam already??? It is hard to understand why Playboy would pursue such a course as they need callers to justify the sites and the more callers and the longer the calls the better.

Will not be calling Playboy / RLC again EVER and if Ofcom do read this site then they need to investigate given the number of complaints

Fuck I thought I was the only one this was happening to !annoyed
10-08-2012 15:28
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

I think you'll find this happens to a lot of people! Last time Kandi was on I tried on 2 occasions only to get the 'your being connected' only to get nothing! Managed to get through the 3rd time but what will all the fees and wasted air time run out of credit just as I was getting warmed up!

It's a proper shame as RLC/Playboy have some of the finest women but the company itself just seems a little bit shonky!!

Losing a lot of faith annoyed

Favourite girls: Louise Porter, Kandi Kay, Daryl Morgan, Sophie Hart, Siobhan Hughes and Jasmine Jones
10-08-2012 23:21
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Just going to echo many of the complaints on this thread and confirm to RLC/PB that they have lost yet another frequent caller because of these absurd and, frankly, criminal practices.

It has happened to me on about a dozen occasions over a number of weeks, so there is no way that it is a fluke or just my bad luck. Moreover, the experience is exactly as reported here by other users.

Call up, wait in queue, listen to one chap after another get through, say "hello, hello, hello" only to be met with silence until they get fed up or time out. I stick it out for the duration and through the escalating call charge because -- let's face it -- at this point the brain that is controlling the phone is the one that has no concern for the bank account. Finally blessed with the message that says I am through ... and then realise that I am the idiot on the phone saying, "hello, hello, hello" to no one.

I know there is an unspoken rule on this Board that the ladies are to be revered and the channels reviled, but I actually believe in this case that it is the ladies at fault. They are simply not interested in talking and are only too happy to leave you on hold. Jennifer Jade, Lucy Zara and Dannii Harwood are the worst culprits, in my experience. Pity, because they are hot as hell, and I would call them often if this unsavoury practice were not so common.

As it stands, they won't be getting another penny from me until I start reading on this thread that things are improving.

Plenty of other girls on other -- better -- channels to call, who show at least a modicum of respect to their customers and some understanding that we are paying for a service that they are expected to provide.

It is appalling behaviour. Shame on you, RLC. And buyer beware, the rest of you.

Rant over.
15-08-2012 15:27

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL