Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
(30-10-2012 22:44 )Silky Crotch Wrote:  i wos going to call siobahan tonight but after reading bout all the problem dont fink i will now Sad

Well, I've just read through the whole thread and she was never mentioned once.

There are many excellent RLC girls who give a great service. Just read through the thread to see who to avoid.

I'm also very dubious about anyone who announces that for some unexplained reason everybody has been logged out of the system
30-10-2012 23:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2012 23:24 )Fishface Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 22:44 )Silky Crotch Wrote:  i wos going to call siobahan tonight but after reading bout all the problem dont fink i will now Sad

Well, I've just read through the whole thread and she was never mentioned once.

There are many excellent RLC girls who give a great service. Just read through the thread to see who to avoid.

Fishface is right, there have never been any problems reported with Siobhan. She's in the clear!
30-10-2012 23:28
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(30-10-2012 23:24 )Fishface Wrote:  There are many excellent RLC girls who give a great service. Just read through the thread to see who to avoid.

It mainly seems to be Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara, Lucy Summers, Tori Lee (who has now left, I wonder how she's getting on with actually speaking to her callers) and Jennifer Jade who have utter contempt for the people who pay their wages. Although as RLC are fully aware of the "problems" these girls have and let them get on with I can see why people wouldn't want to to use their services at all, even with the girls who are worth calling.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-10-2012 23:52
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

I already posted this elsewhere in the Forum, but just wanted to say that I tried to call Kandi Kay several times in the early hours this morning when she clearly wasn't talking to anyone. I was told she was on another call and could listen in, but there was no conversation going on. The day before I'd had a great chat with Zoe Stollery - but this experience (and reading about others here) has put me off ever calling again.
01-01-2013 15:05
Charlemagne Offline

(01-01-2013 15:05 )bristolboy Wrote:  I already posted this elsewhere in the Forum, but just wanted to say that I tried to call Kandi Kay several times in the early hours this morning when she clearly wasn't talking to anyone. I was told she was on another call and could listen in, but there was no conversation going on. The day before I'd had a great chat with Zoe Stollery - but this experience (and reading about others here) has put me off ever calling again.

My advise is to complain, and if you don't get satifaction keep complaining.
You'll probably find that Red Light don't want any negative publicity.
It works along the lines that if your dissatisfied you'll never deal with them again, but if they sort out your problem you'll probably use their services more.
The first thing that I'd do is to send their forum rep a message.
01-01-2013 15:18
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

(01-01-2013 15:18 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 15:05 )bristolboy Wrote:  I already posted this elsewhere in the Forum, but just wanted to say that I tried to call Kandi Kay several times in the early hours this morning when she clearly wasn't talking to anyone. I was told she was on another call and could listen in, but there was no conversation going on. The day before I'd had a great chat with Zoe Stollery - but this experience (and reading about others here) has put me off ever calling again.

My advise is to complain, and if you don't get satifaction keep complaining.
You'll probably find that Red Light don't want any negative publicity.
It works along the lines that if your dissatisfied you'll never deal with them again, but if they sort out your problem you'll probably use their services more.

Thnaks - as a newbie here, can you point me to their Forum rep, please? Much appreciated.
01-01-2013 15:20
Charlemagne Offline

(01-01-2013 15:20 )bristolboy Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 15:18 )Charlemagne Wrote:  My advise is to complain, and if you don't get satifaction keep complaining.

Thnaks - as a newbie here, can you point me to their Forum rep, please? Much appreciated.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...&uid=43158
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 15:23 by Charlemagne.)
01-01-2013 15:21
t1redmonkey Offline
Junior Poster

Wow, as someone who has not phoned up before, I wasn't aware at all that this sort of thing went on...really sad to hear and it's made me lose my respect for some of those implicated.
01-01-2013 17:34
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

I've had a similar recent experience with Ava Blue. You're put through , and you can hear Ava engaging in verbal diarrhoea with the cameraman/producer, while completely ignorng the phone lying next to her.next thing you know you're down 20 quid, and not even a proper wank to show for it.
01-01-2013 18:36
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2013 15:20 )bristolboy Wrote:  Thnaks - as a newbie here, can you point me to their Forum rep, please? Much appreciated.

If you have a problem with a call you can always call the customer services number which is advertised on the screen, which is (I think) 0845 313 2672. I've never had reason to call it myself, so I can't tell you whether it works well or not or recommend it, but as it's advertised as customer services I imagine that you ought to be able to report any call problem you had that way.
01-01-2013 19:06

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL