Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
I once wrote to customer services to complain and got the usual malarkey about it being a technical fault and asking me to provide with my name, number and the time that I called and they would "investigate" the issue for me.

I pointed them to this thread and this is the response I received verbatim:

"The thread on babeshows is commented on by posters that never ring our service"

So ... How about it then? Hands up those of you that have all been lying.

It's a total joke of a service. Save your money. Don't ring. And if you do ring and get ripped off, save your breath and don't bother complaining to the channel itself. Post it on here, name and shame, and keep this thread near the top of the list to warn other potential callers -- if only to treat them with the same level of contempt that they treat us.
12-01-2013 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(12-01-2013 17:59 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I once wrote to customer services to complain and got the usual malarkey about it being a technical fault and asking me to provide with my name, number and the time that I called and they would "investigate" the issue for me.

Well if you don't supply your number and the time you called I guess there wouldn't be much they could do about it. One other channel I know about ask for exactly the same information if something goes wrong so I don't think Red light were requesting anything unusual.
12-01-2013 18:27
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I had a carry on with this channel as well when they first started off!!! When i use to call in the odd time it was a total CON there was people in line saying hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello,hello and nothing all you could hear was the girl fannying about on with the producer having a chit chat... No one was getting through and when they did decide to put one through they got 3 minutes and then was thrown back out in the Menu and we was back to some one saying HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, HELLO this was hapening every time i use to call in... No idea what it is like now have not called since having problems constantly!!!!!!!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 18:51 by Trickster.)
12-01-2013 18:46
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(12-01-2013 17:59 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  don't bother complaining to the channel itself.

How is that supposed to help? Surely to have a valid grievance you need to have properly reported the problem and yet failed to have it resolved. There is a customer services number to report any problems, so I fail to see what you gain by not reporting them.
12-01-2013 19:15
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2013 18:27 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 17:59 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I once wrote to customer services to complain and got the usual malarkey about it being a technical fault and asking me to provide with my name, number and the time that I called and they would "investigate" the issue for me.

Well if you don't supply your number and the time you called I guess there wouldn't be much they could do about it. One other channel I know about ask for exactly the same information if something goes wrong so I don't think Red light were requesting anything unusual.

If it was a one-off kind of thing, then fine, I might even play that game and go through the ritual of an "investigation" to get my £30 back. But you only have to read a few pages of this thread or experience for yourself what som many members have complained about to understand that it is a management problem, not a technical fault. And it isn't about a single caller, but a systemic and longstanding issue that has affected many people, not just one.

This supposed "customer service" solution is just propagating the myth that they are doing something about it when, in fact -- it seems clear to me -- they know exactly what the real problem is and just don't care enough to fix it. They are simply counting on the fact that for every caller that complains formally and gets a refund, there are probably 10 or 20 that won't, so who cares?

To casually wave off the litany of complaint on this Board -- which is notable for its consistency -- with the dismissive assertion that all of us must be lying and none of us actually call is indicative of their attitude to customers. This is further demonstrated by their Board rep's completely inadequate and facetious responses on the odd occasion that he has graced us with his presence in this thread.

This company is not especially professional, ethical or trustworthy and -- frankly -- they have already had more than enough personal information from me. I don't particularly care to give them any more.
12-01-2013 19:15
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

how do you expect to have a complaint resolved if you dont supply the information asked of you!!
(12-01-2013 19:15 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 18:27 )William H Bonney Wrote:  

If it was a one-off kind of thing, then fine, I might even play that game and go through the ritual of an "investigation" to get my £30 back. But you only have to read a few pages of this thread or experience for yourself what som many members have complained about to understand that it is a management problem, not a technical fault. And it isn't about a single caller, but a systemic and longstanding issue that has affected many people, not just one.

This supposed "customer service" solution is just propagating the myth that they are doing something about it when, in fact -- it seems clear to me -- they know exactly what the real problem is and just don't care enough to fix it. They are simply counting on the fact that for every caller that complains formally and gets a refund, there are probably 10 or 20 that won't, so who cares?

To casually wave off the litany of complaint on this Board -- which is notable for its consistency -- with the dismissive assertion that all of us must be lying and none of us actually call is indicative of their attitude to customers. This is further demonstrated by their Board rep's completely inadequate and facetious responses on the odd occasion that he has graced us with his presence in this thread.

This company is not especially professional, ethical or trustworthy and -- frankly -- they have already had more than enough personal information from me. I don't particularly care to give them any more.
12-01-2013 23:03
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Just to clarify, again, my complaint to RLC was not about a single call. At no point did I ask for or expect a refund.

What I reported was a pattern of behaviour, evidenced by the consistently reported incidents on this thread and experienced by me personally on many, many occasions. To isolate it to a single call or two is to trivialise and minimise what the problem actually is. The channel's response is to deny the validity or existence of any problem, ascribing every incident to causes like excessive call volumes or some technical glitch, when we all know that that is rubbish. It is ALL about models and producers not doing their jobs or doing their jobs very badly.

Is anyone other than me insulted by the fact that the channel, which clearly has a rep following and supposedly contributing to this forum, thinks so little of us and our opinions that -- in response to a query -- effectively calls us all liars?

How else can one interpret the line that people who comment on this forum don't actually call the channels? If that's true then everyone who has come on here to report effectively the exact same problem must be lying.

I'm not ... are you? Of course not. Who would? What would be the point of that?

So, to clarify, one last time: I don't care about a single call or two. I am not looking for a refund. What I would like -- and I will venture that I speak for at least two or three others -- is an explanation as to why so many people seem to be experiencing the exact same issue on these nighttime calls; Whether the channel has taken any notice of the general substance and thrust of this thread (as opposed to just individual complaints); and what, if anything, it intends to do about it.

I don't see why my phone number is needed to address any of that.
12-01-2013 23:25
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

because all button presses and call behavior is recorded
as well as us having a log of dates and times you called
, you dont supply the required info thats up to you
(12-01-2013 23:25 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Just to clarify, again, my complaint to RLC was not about a single call. At no point did I ask for or expect a refund.

What I reported was a pattern of behaviour, evidenced by the consistently reported incidents on this thread and experienced by me personally on many, many occasions. To isolate it to a single call or two is to trivialise and minimise what the problem actually is. The channel's response is to deny the validity or existence of any problem, ascribing every incident to causes like excessive call volumes or some technical glitch, when we all know that that is rubbish. It is ALL about models and producers not doing their jobs or doing their jobs very badly.

Is anyone other than me insulted by the fact that the channel, which clearly has a rep following and supposedly contributing to this forum, thinks so little of us and our opinions that -- in response to a query -- effectively calls us all liars?

How else can one interpret the line that people who comment on this forum don't actually call the channels? If that's true then everyone who has come on here to report effectively the exact same problem must be lying.

I'm not ... are you? Of course not. Who would? What would be the point of that?

So, to clarify, one last time: I don't care about a single call or two. I am not looking for a refund. What I would like -- and I will venture that I speak for at least two or three others -- is an explanation as to why so many people seem to be experiencing the exact same issue on these nighttime calls; Whether the channel has taken any notice of the general substance and thrust of this thread (as opposed to just individual complaints); and what, if anything, it intends to do about it.

I don't see why my phone number is needed to address any of that.
13-01-2013 00:01
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

In support of RLC unless you provide them with full information they cannot investigate the problem
When i had a problem about a year ago getting through to Dionne Mendez when she was not on the phone to another caller i was asked to provide details of the number of times i phoned the approx time of the calls and the number of the phone I used
When I supplied this info they called me to advise me that the problem had been referred to their tech dept to find out what had gone wrong
About an hour later Phil Barry phoned me to say that on each occasion of my phone calls their records should that Dionne`s phone had accidentially had the mute button pressed which was why i could not get through
To make up for this error RLC arranged for Dionne who was on the next night to give me a free phone call at the start of her show
Dionne duly phoned me and apologised and we had a good sext chat
Well done RLC
So it goes to show if you report the telephone problems and provide full information the matter can be resolved amicabaly
It is good customer services to keep us happy or we will not use their services again
13-01-2013 00:35
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-01-2013 00:01 )redlight central Wrote:  because all button presses and call behavior is recorded
as well as us having a log of dates and times you called
, you dont supply the required info thats up to you

It beggars belief how absurd this conversation is.

Giving you my number and the time I called allows you to investigate one call. I don't care in the least about one call. I care about the bad behaviour demonstrated by the channel as evidenced by ALL the calls by ALL the callers who have reported the exact same issue on this Board. You are talking about the smoke; I'm talking about the fire.

As you seem so intent on selectively choosing to answer only those questions to which you think you have an answer, completely ignoring the other ones, then let me try to ask them as clearly as I can:

1. Do you deny that there is a tendency for your nighttime girls to leave callers waiting for an unnecessary and unacceptable amount of time?

2. If so, how would you explain the volume and consistency of complaints in this thread that effectively all report the exact same problem? (Compared to the other channels, which -- to my knowledge and in my experience -- don't seem to have this issue at all)

3. Do you believe, as your customer service representative said to me, that the people writing these posts are not real users of the service?
13-01-2013 00:49

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL