Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
The channel has been a CON from day one ever since starting out I was wiating in the line to liste to Tori Lee have a chat with the Producer why the person at the front of the line was screaming HELLO... Put fone down try again 20mins later get through girl is on a call press 2 to listen in get there and the same fucking thing over and over again.... And i'm not talking this being a one off it was happeing for weeks !!!

Total Con!!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 04:55 by Trickster.)
13-01-2013 04:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

While there are obviously problems with calling RLC (this thread is too big for it not to be the case) it seems some girls are more guilty than others, although the producers must be complicit in allowing it to happen.

I'd just like to say that Ella, to the best of my knowledge, isn't one of them.
I've called her several times in since she came to RLC and never had the slightest problem getting put through.
13-01-2013 10:25
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-01-2013 10:25 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  While there are obviously problems with calling RLC (this thread is too big for it not to be the case) it seems some girls are more guilty than others, although the producers must be complicit in allowing it to happen.

I'd just like to say that Ella, to the best of my knowledge, isn't one of them.
I've called her several times in since she came to RLC and never had the slightest problem getting put through.

Agreed.

I'll add that I've phoned Ree Petra on a number of occasions and never had a problem. Likewise, you never seem to get this problem on the daytime shows.

All the more reason, mind you, to dismiss that old canard about technical faults as a convenient distraction from the truth, which is that some people just have no manners or consideration for their customers.
13-01-2013 14:13
tsangers Offline
Junior Poster

any1 have issues with levi calendar? I txt to request and have been charged but I was suppose to get a call within 48hrs for my details but after 3 days nothing?
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 22:57 by tsangers.)
14-01-2013 22:54
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

sorry for your issue the member of staff that deals with the calenders was ill today , we are back on track tomorrow

(14-01-2013 22:54 )tsangers Wrote:  any1 have issues with levi calendar? I txt to request and have been charged but I was suppose to get a call within 48hrs for my details but after 3 days nothing?
14-01-2013 23:15
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

your calender has been posted todaySmileSmile
(14-01-2013 22:54 )tsangers Wrote:  any1 have issues with levi calendar? I txt to request and have been charged but I was suppose to get a call within 48hrs for my details but after 3 days nothing?
15-01-2013 18:19
tsangers Offline
Junior Poster

thanks! Smile
16-01-2013 11:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It seems to be the number on PBTV that I have the most regular problem with on the nightshows.
So it was with some disappointment that I found my all time favourite babe Priya on there tonight as I fear the worst when trying to get through and not have problems.
Got through but not without a bit of repeating the word hello several times after bring told I was being connected.
And then mid conversation my call got cut short with a message saying I had chosen to speak to an off screen babe when I had done no such thing. And unless the time out time frame is less than 13 minutes I can't have been timed out. I really hoped Priya would be on 910, 932 or 933 as 902 is always a nightmare with the phone line.
I really hope I get through later with no hitches. I would hate to find that calling my all time fave becomes so depressingly troublesome Sad Sad Sad.

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 23:44 by Snooks.)
16-01-2013 23:37
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

[split] Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Can anyone tell me how you stop getting texts from RLC after calling them? Thanks!
02-02-2013 10:47
pboddy725 Offline
Apprentice Poster

TV phone numbers (Irish pref)
Hi all,

Perhaps a few of you have come across this issue: I phoned the number displayed on the tv, joined, got the pin. However when I'm using a laptop I realise its a different phone number (this VOI stuff).

Does anyone know where I can find the phone numbers online that were displayed on the TV? Instead of creating two accounts
13-07-2013 09:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL