• 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Red Light Lounge - Daytime Show Chat & Discussion
Think it's onecall you report premium call lines to

Edit: read this http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/telecom...-services/

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2011 05:30 by gazfc.)
07-09-2011 05:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

[split] Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Tried ringing tonight and listened in while another caller kept on saying hello and waiting for a response from the on screen babe, eventually I think the caller gave up. When I 'got through' I had the same problem. Waited for about 3 mins before a horny chat started but then the line went dead again. Best part of about £20 wasted really which is a bit shabby and its not the first time I have experienced this sort of thing on RLC Sad

23-09-2011 00:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I think no matter what channel you call a percentage of callers will encounter problems.
23-09-2011 10:34
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(23-09-2011 10:34 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I think no matter what channel you call a percentage of callers will encounter problems.

Yes these telephone systems are not always reliable. I don't know if some suppliers are better than others, but the channels such as RLC should look into getting the most reliable premium rate telecom company they can.
23-09-2011 10:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-09-2011 10:40 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(23-09-2011 10:34 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I think no matter what channel you call a percentage of callers will encounter problems.

Yes these telephone systems are not always reliable. I don't know if some suppliers are better than others, but the channels such as RLC should look into getting the most reliable premium rate telecom company they can.

I think RLC have already changed premium rate telephone providers once already , they are currently using "Square 1 communications" this company is also currently providing the telephone systems for ChatGirl TV Sky Ch 901 and BS Xtreme freeview Ch 96 , they also used to provide the premium rate phone services for the daytime Cellcast show "The Chat" Sky Ch 906 , these company's don't seem to have the same telephone problems that RLC are currently experiencing , so maybe it's a fault at the RLC end and not a service provider fault . "Square 1 Management/communications" is a company that is always associated with Cellcast and handles many of their services , well that's what the BS rep once said on here anyway , i used to think that Square 1 was actually part of the Cellcast group until the nice and friendly "babestation" rep fellow told me otherwise .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 16:03 by mr mystery.)
23-09-2011 14:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Calling & Telephone Issues
(22-08-2011 10:06 )slanderful Wrote:  I am a regular caller I call from my home phone, and I never seem to get issues....????

Mods or the powers that be please tell me IF i am wrong but doesn't the Maroon colour of "slanderful's" user name indicate they/he/she works for RLC ? , i've noticed that other channel representatives user names have recently changed to the same Maroon colour , so if "slanderful" is a member of the RLC staff then maybe "slanderful's" post i've quoted shouldn't be taken seriously concerning phone issues were they/he/she says "I am a regular caller from my home phone , and i never seem to get issues .... ????" . Was this post made in a attempt by a RLC staff member to try and dismiss suggestions that RLC seem to have wide spread phone problems ? , or if "slanderful" does genuinely ring into the RLC girls and have no issues then that begs the question are the RLC staff members also used to call into the shows in the same way that BS use their own girls as the "girl caller" gimmick ? . There's something suspicious about "slanderful's" post me thinks .

{edit} just changed my original description in this post of the colour of "slanderful's" user name from Burgundy to the correct colour description for a channel rep "Maroon" , after reading "scully's" later post replying to this one lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 14:57 by mr mystery.)
24-09-2011 11:52
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well if he posts that he had absolutely no problems with 'HD unlimited' streams last night too, that'll confirm it Big Laugh
24-09-2011 12:27
skully Offline

Maroon: Channel reps and promoters/representatives of forum-relevant products/services.

I can't comment on "I am a regular caller from my home phone , and i never seem to get issues .... ????", as for all we know Slanderful could be a regular caller and may not have had any problems, whether they're an employee, rep or whatever.
You can dismiss any post if you don't agree with it.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-09-2011 12:35
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion
Caught tori last night and she did look amazing. She is on again tonight and looking equally as hot but as you say calling this channel is not woth the effort.

I tried for ages to get through to tori previously and all you get is 'Busy with another caller' when clearly she is not.

All looky no talkie

Favourite girls: Louise Porter, Kandi Kay, Daryl Morgan, Sophie Hart, Siobhan Hughes and Jasmine Jones
14-10-2011 22:21
Farooq Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion
Agree with wiz man. You be on hold for a long time when there are no callers for me they are a big rip off as the girls usually cut your call once you get through absolute joke.

Not calling this station again elite tv is much better.
15-10-2011 11:47

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL