Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

[split] Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Another waste of 2 calls tonight where I had supposedly got through and yet spent ages saying hello without any response from the on screen babe. This happens too often on RLC not just to me but other callers to as I often find myself listening in to & an ever more frustrated "Hello" being repeated with no reply. And to cap it all I dial the customer service number and nobody is ever available to take the call. How convenient annoyed

23-10-2011 21:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(23-10-2011 21:55 )snookered147 Wrote:  Another waste of 2 calls tonight

Just out of interest which girl(s) were you trying to speak to? It seems to happen nearly every time Tori is on, so it would a shame if they're doing with more girls as well bladewave

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-10-2011 22:49
Laura Michaels Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
please email your call details time called number channel act and we will resolve your issue info@redlightcentral.tv
(23-10-2011 21:55 )snookered147 Wrote:  Another waste of 2 calls tonight where I had supposedly got through and yet spent ages saying hello without any response from the on screen babe. This happens too often on RLC not just to me but other callers to as I often find myself listening in to & an ever more frustrated "Hello" being repeated with no reply. And to cap it all I dial the customer service number and nobody is ever available to take the call. How convenient annoyed
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 09:44 by Laura Michaels.)
24-10-2011 09:43
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Red Light Central - Calling & Telephone Issues
I gave up trying with RLC. To much bullshit from them. Had it to many times off the same babes who are more interested in chatting up producers then talking to a caller. Gutted as some of the babes on offer are some of the best around, Jennifer Jade for instance, however due to these certain ignorant ones out of principle I haven't called for some time.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
24-10-2011 19:44
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

Agree with Money_Shot was watching Tori the other night and whilst she looked fooking amazing she was more intrested in playing with her mobile than talking to her caller!

Very disappointing as she is amazing to look at! annoyed

Favourite girls: Louise Porter, Kandi Kay, Daryl Morgan, Sophie Hart, Siobhan Hughes and Jasmine Jones
27-10-2011 20:24
lolman Offline
Apprentice Poster

Call charges
Are calls still £2 per min for Vodafone?
03-11-2011 03:37
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Call charges
(03-11-2011 03:37 )lolman Wrote:  Are calls still £2 per min for Vodafone?

Yes.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-11-2011 03:48
Willie2204 Offline
Junior Poster

Do not bother texting or sending pics to this channel as most of the Babes are extremely ignorant and do not bother to read any out.
With the exeption of Rosie Beever the rest just ignore the texts. I have sent numerous texts this week which were all clean and the likes of Levi, Mikaela, Hazel and Sibhan just ignore them.
They should take away the option to send texts or pics if the girl on screen cant be arsed to read any out.
Like most of the people say on here they are more interested in fiddling with theire hair and wiggling the phone!!
I left a post on Levi's thread regarding this and so not to lose customers i recieved a reply from Laura saying email details and they will look into it and shock horror my email has also been ignored!!
Dont bother looking into anything just read out the texts (if they are clean)
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
03-11-2011 12:23
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

^ will it is important when posting a message such as this you get the facts correct ,
in fact today when you texted danni it was not suitable to read out so dannii thanked you for the text then you complained so we made referance on screen again to the fact your text could not be read out on day time tv!!!!!!!!
also we did email you back and have not recieved a response from you !!
(have you checked your spam box) 3rd nov (today)08.29 email sent back to you!!!!
03-11-2011 20:26
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

[split] Steph - Caps, Vids & Chat
Such a shame Steph is back on this channel.... She looked lovely for the 1minute i let my self watch this channel coz i refuse to watch a channel that takes peoples hard earned money off them 2 recieve nothing.... Love ya as always Steph but u wont hear of me on the fones again unless u join a better channel

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 00:32 by Trickster.)
05-11-2011 00:30

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL