Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Willie2204 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Calling & Telephone Issues
(03-11-2011 20:26 )cathybarry Wrote:  ^ will it is important when posting a message such as this you get the facts correct ,
in fact today when you texted danni it was not suitable to read out so dannii thanked you for the text then you complained so we made referance on screen again to the fact your text could not be read out on day time tv!!!!!!!!
also we did email you back and have not recieved a response from you !!
(have you checked your spam box) 3rd nov (today)08.29 email sent back to you!!!!

What an absolutely disgusting response!!!!!!!!
Get my facts straight?????
Firstly no email has come back to me and secondly not a single text was rude or unreadable at any point of the day and i find it highly offensive that you would suggest i would send such a text.
Each and every text i ever send simply either say "can you blow a kiss" or "you look stunning"
EXPLAIN WHAT IS NOT SUITABLE ABOUT THAT?????
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Futher to this nothing was acknowledged on screen about any text, so you must be getting a bit confused as to who it is. And for this to happen with more than one girl is disgusting.
P.s my name is not Will.
05-11-2011 07:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Issues
Had a phone call with Lucy Summers a few months ago which was a disaster owing to appalling sound quality(sounded like she was whispering into a bucket at the end of a long tunnel and she couldn't hear me)Thought I wouldn't bother again BUT the temptation to ring Jennifer Jade was too strong and have phoned her twice recently with no problems only disappointment being on the second was that after a few minutes an automated message came up telling me that 'the girl has returned you to the main menu'.Let's just say that Jennifer had worked up a head of steam and the timing was not idealSad

Can't knock Cathy for trying to respond to an issue on here as a lot of channels wouldn't bother.Equally perhaps she's got the wrong guy,but if you use a member name with Willie in the title you can't knock her for thinking that might be your name.In fairness to RLC day shows the girls do seem to read out messages.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
05-11-2011 09:06
Willie2204 Offline
Junior Poster

Yeah id have to agree that its apreciated that Cathy has tried to respond and resolve it but i think Cathy needs to watch how she words things as that response did nothing but make things worse.

I dont mean to slate all of the girls either as the majority are first class.
05-11-2011 15:03
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Ive sent a few photos and texts in to redlight at various times and Im not sure that they actually see them. Even if they do acknowledge them, which only happens about half the time, they only give a vague reply, thanking you for the pic or text but never commenting on it specifically or reading it out, just thank you for your lovely picture or thanks for your text. Either they are under instructions not to comment or read them out or they cant see them at all, and are just told theyve recieved one.
05-11-2011 17:56
pinderman Offline
Apprentice Poster

twice I phoned tori last night at around 1am, both times spent saying hello over and over again with no reply. she wasnt busy and too busy talking to the camera man.

Wont be calling this station again as I feel ripped off to the max.
06-11-2011 13:43
richard199 Offline
Junior Poster

i talked to the lovely Bailey Cream twice this week and have had no problems at all the first call i was connected within2 mins the second i was put straight through. just lucky i suppose .
when i ring an online show (shebang) my number is logged and the girls know who is texting and calling it works really well , they get to know us and what sort of call we like and respond to us better .
just my thoughts
rich
06-11-2011 17:17
Willie2204 Offline
Junior Poster

So after Levi sending me a message to say she was going to give me a shout out from my text, 3.5 hours after i sent it, i thought i would give this channel another go today and sent Savannah 3 texts all of which were clean....... and what a shock all of them have been ignored even after Savannah/Rochelle said she would give a shout out to all senders of texts.

This channel is beyond pathetic and whilst not all of the girls are ignorant it would seem the majority are.

I have also sent texts to Elite and Babestation and all texts were read out.

If the text was crude i could understand them not being sent out but all texts i send simply say how nice the girls look on the day.

PATHETIC.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
06-11-2011 21:08
Willie2204 Offline
Junior Poster

Would like to thank Savannah for coming on and apologising even though she did get my name wrong and called me Will.

However i do stand by my comments regarding the channel as it should not take all of this just to get one of my several texts mentioned. and then my name given incorrectly.

HuhHuhHuhHuh
06-11-2011 23:22
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

I think it depends on the producer/camerman who seem to be in control of checking the messages, i have texted both Elite and babestation and gave up because none of my texts were read out, i have also sent messages to RLC and they haven't been read out but in my experience RLC and Babestation have been the better at acknowleging it whereas Elite just completely blanked me.

By the look of this thread I'd say its something that affects all the stations and everyones experience has been different.
07-11-2011 11:34
Willie2204 Offline
Junior Poster

Fair comment but it is riddiculous when so many are ignored, then Cathy Barry who really should know better comes on and leaves such a horrific comment.
08-11-2011 00:38

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL