Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babe Channels Events

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Babe Channels Open Days - Visiting The Babe Show Studios
Subhumans ? You've booked '80s Anacho-Punk band as entertainment ! Fuck,your more organized than I thought.Don't tell me,Gordon fucking Ramsey's doing the catering.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
18-09-2011 22:20
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(18-09-2011 22:20 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Subhumans ? You've booked '80s Anacho-Punk band as entertainment ! Fuck,your more organized than I thought.Don't tell me,Gordon fucking Ramsey's doing the catering.

Finally.
18-09-2011 22:42
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(18-09-2011 20:53 )Doddle Wrote:  I can see it now:

"You must be Rammy."

Well we all know what Rammy looks like anyway because he has put pics up of himself with the babes, so there is no introduction necessary there. That's a start

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2011 23:00 by The Narcissist.)
18-09-2011 23:00
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

This is embarrassing. You really think they want to meet any of us? What would they get out of it? They would be terrified by all the fanboys desperate to touch them!

They may have said they are interested in meeting etc, just to get you to shut up and leave them alone...

Close this retarded thread.
19-09-2011 00:03
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Deluded

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-09-2011 05:38
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

(07-02-2011 20:47 )lindor Wrote:  Here's an idea - feel free to cut me down if anyone knows if these events actually DO occur, but I've certainly not heard of any of the babe channels having Open Days or Fan Days where viewers or fans of the shows can go to their studios or nearby designated venues and meet the girls and people behind the channels.

Such events would serve as both profit-making and good publicity engines for the channels, fans could meet their favourite girls/ladies in the flesh and perhaps have the opportunity to purchase merchandise, get signed pic and have their photos taken with the girls etc; the ladies would be able to meet some of the people behind the voices they hear on the phones, and the channel/company would make a nice profit on the events.

How do others feel about this idea? Feel free to air your views/suggestions. And high-flyers at the various channels - please feel free to give your opinions! Maybe some of you will see the positive potential in this idea!

Im already in the process of organising such events and plus loads more!!!

Ive been a model in the industry for 15yrs and so know both past and present (amazing phone book)
Also, i am in the process of gaining my qualification in "events organising and management".
I am the one who does usually organise the stands for all the models at shows such as, Erotica, Memorabilia, Collectormania, and various Car shows (Max Power Live, AutoSport, Donny etc) and/or lifestyle shows (weekend@Daves) over the past 10yrs....

In my experience, we (glamour models) are not accepted by all at such events, to the point where i have been made to feel very un welcome (mostly by other woman, WAGs of the customer visiting the show)

So i have decided to launch my own show in the New Year with my experience, contacts and knowledge of what works and what doesnt!
4 main shows per year, and featured club nights (All over UK) coming soon for 2012 ;-)

Lotsa love Holly xxx

Ps. sign up to my Newsletter to receive all my regular news and updates!!!
http://www.officialhollymcguire.com (scroll to bottom of my homepage)

Join Me:
http://www.officialhollymcguire.com

Follow Me:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002467975649
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages...7872110079
http://twitter.com/#!/HollyMcguirexx

Write To Me:
Holly Mcguire
Allure Media
PO Box 484
GRAYS
RM17 9HX
19-09-2011 09:51
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-09-2011 23:00 )The Narcissist Wrote:  
(18-09-2011 20:53 )Doddle Wrote:  I can see it now:

"You must be Rammy."

Well we all know what Rammy looks like anyway because he has put pics up of himself with the babes, so there is no introduction necessary there. That's a start
Yeah, that's how I would recognise him. That's kinda the joke. I mean, pull the rest of it to bits, but don't bother on the bit that might be plausible.

I mean, we could have 'username' badges to sustain discretion if you like. Or wear bags on our heads. Or, you know, whatever Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-09-2011 15:53
ChocChip Offline
closed by request

Okay, I'd like to resurrect what seems to be a dead and buried topic. I understand everyone's concerns with regards to anonymity, safety of the girls etc.; but rather than arguing why we shouldn't, can we have a civilised dialogue with respect how we could make this happen?
20-12-2012 21:12
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

i'd cumImportantBig Grin

20-12-2012 21:15
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(20-12-2012 21:15 )cwpussylover Wrote:  i'd cumImportantBig Grin