Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babe Channels Events

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Babe Channels Open Days - Visiting The Babe Show Studios
I understand there already is a weekly open day at a certain studio.
(For Saudi and Russian millionaires only)
18-02-2011 01:46
Find all posts by this user
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

I bet the girls all get their wishlists out for the boys on those daysWink!

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
18-02-2011 13:41
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(18-02-2011 13:41 )lindor Wrote:  I bet the girls all get their wishlists out for the boys

never heard them called that before.....

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

18-02-2011 23:27
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2011 23:28 )TheUsualSuspect Wrote:  Come on people, lets be realistic; this will NEVER happen partially because the shows don't care if you've dreamed of meeting the girls face-to-face, but mostly because they're aware of the existence of knicker-sniffing psycotic fanboys who wouldn't leave the girls alone. FACT. Surely 'win a date with one of the girls' is well, more likely to happen.

Sadly, this is true, there are too many weirdos out there and I would prefer the models where safe, then the nicety of me meeting some of the models. Sad
19-02-2011 03:25
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, i think this is a great idea, yes there may be the problem with inviting the wrong person but if it was done say for example, any one who was interested in visiting say the sport studio who reply to a thread to put there name down so to say, then each month a girl from that channel picked who they would most like to visit to studio. this way a girl is going to invite someone who is active on the forum and they have to a certain extent got to no this guy. ok so maybe im not putting this down on paper how it is in my brain but you get the general idea.

Im going to suggest this to the boss tonight

xxxxx

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
20-02-2011 16:59
TheUsualSuspect Offline
Account Closed

Excellent Idea Dani Important
20-02-2011 17:07
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

(20-02-2011 16:59 )Dani Amour Wrote:  Wow, i think this is a great idea, yes there may be the problem with inviting the wrong person but if it was done say for example, any one who was interested in visiting say the sport studio who reply to a thread to put there name down so to say, then each month a girl from that channel picked who they would most like to visit to studio. this way a girl is going to invite someone who is active on the forum and they have to a certain extent got to no this guy. ok so maybe im not putting this down on paper how it is in my brain but you get the general idea.

Im going to suggest this to the boss tonight

xxxxx
That's fantastic news Dani! Not only one of the very sexiest and nicest babes across the channels, but also very thoughtful and considerate towards her fans! I really hope the bosses at Sport - and other channels across the babe channels - take this into consideration as well as I think that - done properly - this could be a real goer!Wink

I find it sad that there seems to be this perception that weirdos and sex pests would spoil what is potentially a great idea. Sadder still is the reality that there are such people out there, and that the few are dictating and influencing reaction to this ideaSad

But with girls like Dani and others vetting the suitability of prospective visitors to studios or open days, this can only be a step in the right direction! Well done Dani, and the very best of luck to you with that one babeWinkHeart

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
20-02-2011 20:04
Sexy_Jessica Offline
Surely No One Fell For It...

I think the choosing of a name idea is probebly the best so far, even if there had to be a security guard besides the girl whilst this happens as there probebly are a few crazyyyyyy fans lol Tongue xx
20-02-2011 20:23
CharlieDeeFan Away
Banned

Didn't Sex Station do some kind of 'meet the babes' thing ages ago, but as more of a "party you buy tickets to" thing rather than an open day to the studio? I'm sure I remember back in 07/08 they had some video from the first one on their site whilst advertising an upcoming second one, and the blurb made it sound like I was about to watch something that'd make Caligula look like an episode of Blue Peter, only for me to then sit through about 20 minutes worth of complete and utter tosh with Twinkle swimming about in a pool occasionally kissing another babe who I can't even remember who it was and a load of chavvy trendy type guys were stood round the pool drinking and looking awkward and that was about it.
20-02-2011 21:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

That sounds a fantastic idea I would give my right arm to meet the babes in the flesh and perhaps quietly sit through one of their shows (preferably night!) The babe channels should maybe also sell tickets to do the show in front of a live audience Oh how I'd love to see Bailey Cream, Caty Cole, Camila (the trouser thriller) up close and personal. Tongue
20-02-2011 21:58
Thread Closed