Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Off-Topic - Asperger Syndrome

Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

RE: [split] Off-Topic - Asperger Syndrome
Seems like on this forum you're never more then 3 feet away from a person with Asperger's,as Sooky said its starts to feel like there's only a select few of us who don't have it Smile

If i get licked by someone who has it, do i get it too? Big Grin
(so thats what it feels like to be naive,why do people choose this as a way of life?)

I make jokes but i actually have Asparagus Syndrome....

Ohh look at the tips on that! Wink
[Image: asperargus.jpg]

* Who in the hell is Mica? Big Laugh

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2011 15:41 by Chimpy.)
24-03-2011 11:18
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

wow im bored... i thought this was a babe site. seems that i have signed up to armature doc's annon.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-03-2011 11:19
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: [split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2011 06:00 )wnakmandango Wrote:  I said people in forums are quoting looking young more than 50/50. Of couse the study suggest less.
no you didn't - you just said "it's much more than 50/50". If you meant that as a percentage of people quoting on a forum you should have said so.

(24-03-2011 06:00 )wnakmandango Wrote:  But why so many threads on the matter? And google search results?

If it was totally unrelated there would be no/minimal discussion on the subject.

Head, meet brick wall.......THUD!!!!

You cannot base a medical opinion on an internet forum. They are not credible sources. By their very nature, forums are breeding grounds for conjecture, misinformation and conspiracy theories. Have a look around here and you'll see loads of them. Not one of these opinions is based on fact, but doesn't stop people commenting on it as if it is. For example - Babestation has been 'dying' and close to shutting down on numerous occasions and had loads of people stating this 'fact'....and yet the channel still exists. But it was mentioned on here, a forum, that it was 'dying' - so how can this be so? Because people will post their own opinion with little to no regard as to the validity of what they post. It's as simple as that.

I repeatedly get told I look young for my age - and yet I don't have aspergers or autism. But by your rational (based on posts on another forum) then surely I must do, because I look young. But the fact is, as I have stated numerous times, looking younger is not symptomatic of aspergers or autism (you do know what 'symptomatic' means, don't you?).

Rather than relying on unsubstantiated posts on forums, you should be basing your 'knowledge' on actual medical data. You're quotong people who happen to look younger and also happen to have aspergers/autism. Becasue they have aspergers/autism they are looking for a link where there isn't one. If they didn't have aspergers/autism then they would think nothing more of it.

But please, do not rely on unsubstantiated forum claims as a basis for your evidence - you would be just as well randomly making things up.

But I've had enough of beating my head against a brick wall. Carry on believing whatever nonsense you like........and enjoy the numerous other things you are going to think are wrong with you if you continue self diagnosing based on what you read on the internet Rolleyes
Big Grin

24-03-2011 13:18
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

RE: [split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
fuk this sht. Im going back to jerking of to pussy slips
24-03-2011 18:32
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Huzzah!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
24-03-2011 19:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66