Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Is anyone else sick of the suck-up's?

jordo Offline
L.F.C

RE: Is anyone else sick of the suck-up's?
gazwim Wrote:i'm not getting involved Sad

Why not?
24-01-2009 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i'm just not Cool
24-01-2009 19:27
jordo Offline
L.F.C

lol okay then.
24-01-2009 19:30
Dreamlander Offline

People being overly soppy in posts about their favourite girl can be a little nauseating but each to their own I guess and we don't have to read them.We all have different levels of detection when it comes to whether we believe a girl doesn't care or is unfairly using a member on here so you do get other members trying to make them 'wake up and smell the coffee' as it were.This usually results in flaming because the 'accused' is usually in denial or simply is aware of the fact and is just enjoying the attention,something we have all done in the past I guess,in real life and on forums.I don't have a problem with some members trying to help others 'see the light' but it nearly always kills the positivity in the thread and it dies and we have to move elsewhere and continue posting like it had never happened which would be too uncomfortable in real life but seems OK here.
The only thing I do have an issue with is the increased advertising from some of the girls as thinly veiled information about 'what they are up to' If it is about when they are next on,what do you want me to wear? etc.then that's OK but the constant mentioning of what is on their 'paying members only' website does grate a little.This is free advertising and I would welcome a separate section for this away from general babe channel discussion.There are banners on here advertising girls websites that somebody has payed for and if I was that somebody I would be a little put out when seeing all the free advertising some models get and I can only see it getting worse.
Thanks for the thread,but now my fingers hurt Smile

Dreamlander
24-01-2009 19:56
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

jordo Wrote:Good to see a couple of opinions... Even though no-one seems to share mine. I also noticed there have been 38 views and only 3 replies... one of them being mine. It seems people are scared to say how they feel?

At the time of this posting there had been 12 replies and 158 views of this thread. This does not mean that over 140 people have not bothered to comment. As each new post comes in people who have previously posted will review the thread to see what has been said. I'm not sure about the maths but most of the 158 views could have been generated by yourself and the 12 posters so far.
As far as the question about sucking up, I'm neutral.
I try not to intensionaly offend with my posts and if I do compliment one of the girls, its because I think she warrants it. After all, they are just doing their job and everyone appreciates being told that they have done their job well.
24-01-2009 20:13
cherryryder Offline
Gone

I've just read the thread now and there have been some very good points made..
I like to have a little flirt with the babes now and again but I don't have this deluded sense of having a friendship with them that some on the forum obviously have... Due to the nature of the forum subject, it will attract many people who are devoid of real social skills and are extremely limited when it comes to interaction with the opposite sex..

I am always honest with what I write, perhaps too honest sometimes..what really annoys me though is how certain members will feel obliged to come to the defence of some of the babes as if it's their duty and it will result in the babe being very happy, leading to friendship, contact outside of the forum, dating, sex and marriage...
24-01-2009 20:59
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok guys gazwim is back and i have come to a point in my life when i need to agree about the sucking up on the forum i for one has not sucked up on this forum i was being polite seeing that the girls has the time and decency to talk on these forums so i should have the time and decency to talk back i know this well not result in any thing but i am just a nice boy i sorry i am using myself to make a point Smile
24-01-2009 21:06
Shandy Offline

this thread makes some good points, i'm quite new to this forum so I don't know which girls are just advertising and which are genuine, i think it will take me a bit before i can suss that out. I admit i'm not great with talking to women in the real world, even on here i am hesitant with what i type as am just being cautious.
24-01-2009 21:07
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:People being overly soppy in posts about their favourite girl can be a little nauseating but each to their own I guess and we don't have to read them.We all have different levels of detection when it comes to whether we believe a girl doesn't care or is unfairly using a member on here so you do get other members trying to make them 'wake up and smell the coffee' as it were.This usually results in flaming because the 'accused' is usually in denial or simply is aware of the fact and is just enjoying the attention,something we have all done in the past I guess,in real life and on forums.I don't have a problem with some members trying to help others 'see the light' but it nearly always kills the positivity in the thread and it dies and we have to move elsewhere and continue posting like it had never happened which would be too uncomfortable in real life but seems OK here.
The only thing I do have an issue with is the increased advertising from some of the girls as thinly veiled information about 'what they are up to' If it is about when they are next on,what do you want me to wear? etc.then that's OK but the constant mentioning of what is on their 'paying members only' website does grate a little.This is free advertising and I would welcome a separate section for this away from general babe channel discussion.There are banners on here advertising girls websites that somebody has payed for and if I was that somebody I would be a little put out when seeing all the free advertising some models get and I can only see it getting worse.
Thanks for the thread,but now my fingers hurt Smile

Dreamlander

That's bang on the money Dreamlander, well said. Personally, I only came on here back in December and I've mainly used it as a place to ask for people's opinions and sound off about what they like and don't like - and for that it's been absolutely invaluable. I think healthy debate and fair artistic critiques are the raison d'etre for this forum and yes, sucking up and blatant plugs for subscription websites just get in the way of that, and why we're all here in the first place. Don't ya reckon?
25-01-2009 04:47
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Some of the posts here are too long and I can't be arsed reading them. I have no problems really with whats being posted. If people want to suck up let them.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
27-01-2009 19:34

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS