Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Losing forum members - Relax!!!

SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

RE: Losing forum members - Relax!!!
I've been away for a little while.....I would SO love to say what I've been doing, but I can't... : )

Anyway, I come back and I clock this thread. Hmmm. This is not cool. SuperSpurs is not amused if people have been abusive to others and he won't stand for any of it....(Cue Bob Hoskins in Long Good Friday clip....)

Let's not be horrible, sarcy or smarmy to our fellow forum members. It's bad form indeed. I'm sure it'll all blow over but lets leave out the abuse...
25-01-2009 01:56
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

quite agree superspurs this is a great forum and it would be a shame if the abuse was to make people feel uncomfortable here
l for one try to ignore the posts were there is a flame war going on. Any abuse should be reported to admin or mods as soon as possible so that the abusers can be banned from this forum.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
25-01-2009 02:19
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

rover Wrote:Any abuse should be reported to admin or mods as soon as possible so that the abusers can be banned from this forum.

Exactly, the point being though is that apparantly there was abuse in other threads and the posts have now been deleted with no action taken.

No matter what's been said before hand, telling other members to 'f*** off' and 'go f*** themselves' is quite frankly not on.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2009 12:07 by BristolRovers.)
25-01-2009 11:52
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Yep that's what the 'report' button is for.
Any aggro i receive i won't hesitate in using it Smile

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
25-01-2009 12:02
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

True, it's easy enough to delete a post. But doing that just to cover what has been said beforehand is abit weird, especially when we have had members banned/warned for similar events.
25-01-2009 12:12
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Shiny Helmet Wrote:Yep that's what the 'report' button is for.

Correct. Every post in this forum features a report button and every member has the ability to use it.
25-01-2009 12:23
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

SuperSpurs Wrote:I've been away for a little while.....I would SO love to say what I've been doing, but I can't... : )

Anyway, I come back and I clock this thread. Hmmm. This is not cool. SuperSpurs is not amused if people have been abusive to others and he won't stand for any of it....(Cue Bob Hoskins in Long Good Friday clip....)

Let's not be horrible, sarcy or smarmy to our fellow forum members. It's bad form indeed. I'm sure it'll all blow over but lets leave out the abuse...

Agree with SuperSpurs on this one! Everyone has there own tastes and fetishes and perversions! Cant we all just get along!!!!

Btw think its really funny that Superspurs talks aout himself in the third person...quality Big Grin
25-01-2009 13:00
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i just want to aplogise to all the members affected by the outburst i did in the nite in question i was totally out of order and to hasty in putting up the away function and mentioning my problems on the forum it was totally wrong of me in doing this i just don't want my problems affecting the banter with myself and you lot Cool
25-01-2009 13:11
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

No worries gaz. We can all forgive and forget hopefully. Maybe we should end this thread soon..

"Insert funny comment here"
25-01-2009 13:31
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

jungleboy Wrote:No worries gaz. We can all forgive and forget hopefully. Maybe we should end this thread soon..
Good idea pm to Sm@ sent!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
25-01-2009 14:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS