Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Phone Waving

Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

RE: Phone waving
I honestly think it's kinda hot the way they use their sexuality to rob us like this.

Belle Fatale Fans! fuckyeahbellefatale.tumblr.com
04-07-2011 00:25
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

I loved how Hannah Mac uses to wave phones, I think she had to stop as it was too seggestive. Wink
05-07-2011 10:44
Sweet Sarah Offline
Blondes Rule , Guys Drool

I think it's not nice at all to wave the phone when someone is on the line...shows alot of disrespect. Wave the phone after talking with the guy/girl on the line.

annoyed

Hugs and kisses
05-07-2011 10:47
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(24-06-2011 01:02 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have seen so much phone waving that some have have it down to a fine art. Its difficult to judge whether to call on occasions because the babe can be waving her phone while talking and looking at the camera but its not easy to tell whether they are talking to a caller or someone behind the camera. Sometimes its blatantly obvious that they are talking to someone on set but not always. Anyway I suppose its all about raking in the money at the end of the day Rolleyes

Yeah this is a very sneaky variation on phone waving, and actually the opposite. They hold the phone very nonchalantly nearby, but not up to their ear!!! (too obvious). Setting it on the sofa is top class sneakiness. Then they speak only one word answers to the caller, they look away to the side, or almost pretend to be talking to the crew. (Girls with the skill of speaking while drinking a glass of water ought to apply). All to suggest 'hey guys, I'm not busy, my phones are totally free, ring now and get straight through!!!'. LIES!

I could name names but wont (more fool me for calling them Blush ).
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 20:58 by Roquentin.)
05-07-2011 20:56
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

They are obviously told to wave the phone as much as possible, but I just think its a callous disgraceful way to con people into calling, who think they'll be at the front of the line, when in reality they are just left in the queue.

But at the end of the day, its all about money making, and they are just taking advantage of it, I've fallen for it twice I think...no more!
14-07-2011 17:39
Thread Closed