Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Phone Waving

Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

RE: Phone waving
Courtney is the worst offender, i fell for it the first (and only) time i tried to call her. Not every girl on a particular channel does it so its not fair just to blame the producers. Shows contempt for the callers and disrepects the majority of honest girls on the channels who are just trying to make a living without ripping people off.
13-06-2011 19:51
Find all posts by this user
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2011 22:00 )Trickster Wrote:  I 2 think its quite rude knowing fine well there r actually on d fone anyway.... But having spoke 2 steph about this she said the girls hve no other option.... She reckons the producers on the channels r clocking the girls minutes 2 see if there meeting the targets..... I also know she has been told off for her minutes been shit so as it seems disrespectful the girls need the listeners 2 make up there minutes 2 keep em in the job

Funny I also mentioned phone waving to Steph as she kept misunderstanding what I said etc ....bit ironic the producer telling her to do it then...as her doing it was one of the reasons I stopped giving her any minutes lol ...

Hope you read this Red Light Producers .......
13-06-2011 21:35
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(13-06-2011 21:35 )docutech Wrote:  Funny I also mentioned phone waving to Steph as she kept misunderstanding what I said etc ....bit ironic the producer telling her to do it then...as her doing it was one of the reasons I stopped giving her any minutes lol ...

Hope you read this Red Light Producers .......

yeah dude d producers tell the girls to do it but d also do it on there own accord 2 as they need the listeners 2 make up there minutes... If there minutes aint up 2 scratch its good bye she said so i cant blame em for doing it.... She reckons d owners/producers r dead strict now concerning minutes and a lot of girls ave been bollocked for poor minutes including steph.....

So in regards 2 fone waving its unfair on d callers but the girls ave no other option do it and stay in a job or face the sack for poor minutes...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
13-06-2011 22:52
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2011 22:52 )Trickster Wrote:  yeah dude d producers tell the girls to do it but d also do it on there own accord 2 as they need the listeners 2 make up there minutes... If there minutes aint up 2 scratch its good bye she said so i cant blame em for doing it.... She reckons d owners/producers r dead strict now concerning minutes and a lot of girls ave been bollocked for poor minutes including steph.....

So in regards 2 fone waving its unfair on d callers but the girls ave no other option do it and stay in a job or face the sack for poor minutes...

Bit of a vicious circle then really Trickster , producer tells Steph to wave phone to get more minutes I won't ring Steph because she waves phone....we all lose out pity.
13-06-2011 23:01
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

But if a girl is waving her phone, it looks like she isn't on a call. How is this going to attract listeners?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-06-2011 23:05
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(13-06-2011 23:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  But if a girl is waving her phone, it looks like she isn't on a call. How is this going to attract listeners?

People ring up and even if they disconnect shortly after, they get nailed with the minimum connection charge. It's not to attract listeners, it's to bait people who are waiting for the girl to finish her call and rip them off when they get put in the queue instead :P

It's cheap, nasty and if a business relies on trickery they need to rework their business model or they shouldn't be in business. If they don't rely on it, then they have zero excuse for pressuring a model into phone waving.

Either way, at the risk of sounding like a broken record - it's a cynical move and it speaks volumes about the respect certain people have for their customers :P
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2011 00:46 by rawr1.)
14-06-2011 00:45
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(13-06-2011 23:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  But if a girl is waving her phone, it looks like she isn't on a call. How is this going to attract listeners?

Coz she is on a call so people fone up thinking she is free but actually she's not so the people who get tricked thinking there gunna get strait through,,,, turn into listeners simple as that and bags them more minutes

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
14-06-2011 00:49
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I get that rawr1 and you make a good point, but my post was referring to statements like this:

(13-06-2011 22:52 )Trickster Wrote:  d producers tell the girls to do it but d also do it on there own accord 2 as they need the listeners 2 make up there minutes...

Edit: I see what you mean now Trickster, and that (sadly) is exactly why they do it bladewave

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2011 00:52 by iloveMegan.)
14-06-2011 00:50
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

15 minutes a few nights ago. Can anyone beat that for a combination of phone waving, fingering, dancing around and stalling before finally answering?
15-06-2011 16:09
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

All I can say on this matter is that if I was ever inclined to call and the girl was waving her phone whilst speaking to me, she'd very very quickly be listening to the dialling tone.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2011 16:45 by StanTheMan.)
15-06-2011 16:45
Thread Closed