Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Full nude on TV

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Full nude on TV
Only way you will be able to have dirty talk during the day is on the webshows. All channels have the 9pm watershed although 10pm for Babestation et al is agreed to be the time that topless is allowed.
27-01-2009 20:25
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I know that obviously, hence my suggestion that the channels be encrypted. Wouldn't that be a way around daytime dirty talk and also a way to have full nudity at night? I don't know, I'm asking the question.
27-01-2009 20:35
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Unless you automatically set it so that you could not access any 900 channels without a pin using the parental controls. Thats the only way I could see you could do it,presuming the companies running these channels wanted to do that.

Think Cellcast would not want to do that as viewers they might get while Channel Hopping would be lost.
27-01-2009 20:48
HenryF Offline
Junior Poster

guvna Wrote:This is my first post, so thought I'd make it a goodun.

Say for example that the head cheeses of the babe channels all of a sudden had the law on their side and were allowed to show the girls of channels in full nude-legs-akimbo-stylee, how many of our favourite babes would continue to do the shows?

I for one think that most would bugger off.

Which is a shame because for Daryl, Candy, Geri, Rebecca, and Alexis, I'd LOVE to be able to watch that. Yummy yum.

:-)

The head cheeses already have the power of the law on their side, it is only lack of spine and the bullying tactics of Ofwank that are denying consumers the choice to watch programming such as this.
The argument offered by the Southwark mafia is redundant in the digital age and should be challenged in a court of law.
Ofcom have already hinted as much off the record with concerns over legal challenges to penalties they have imposed. It goes without saying, that if a challenge were upheld, the basis of Ofcom censure would be eliminated and it would have little option other than to relax its guidelines.
27-01-2009 21:11
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

it is bent thou kids are gonna grow up and learn towatch this stuff, its just all the BASTARD DO GOODERS. i mean WHO THE FUCK could be offended by these channels?? and if you are ......news FUCKING flash, change ur bastard tv channel you thick piece of dog shit slag/twatend.

its why you have a fucking remote

god fucking damn it man

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
27-01-2009 21:20
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

Well said Johnnychrist, if you don't like it, turn it over. If under 18's are watchin these channels thats a problem that thier parents need to address. Can't say that I, as a channel hopping slut, would like the idea of pin access. Im so indecisive that when im knocking one out I browse all the channels, selecting 4 or 5 best as I near complition, picking my favourite two for the last minute or two, only settling on my favourite right at the end. PIN access would fuck my rhythm!

Also I feel that with constant full nudity, the channels would lose much of thier appeal. An occasional removal of knickers or 'happy hour' would keep me far more interested.

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
27-01-2009 21:30
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

very good point paddy, a happy hour would be good, very good.

we need an MP to bring this shit up in parliament or summit lol

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
27-01-2009 21:39
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

HMMMM.....

MP no1-Would the right honourable gentleman please make his next point concerning television censorship?
MP no2Well, your honour, I recently have found that when i'm having a wank I want to see, or have the oppertunity to see, some of the babestation girl's pussies. Surely It is not too much to ask.... *house of parliment explodes into chaos*
Lady Of The House- ORDER ! ORDER ! Silence please,with reguards to your question I too want to see some cunt on tv, especialy Tara, she is fuckin fine....

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
27-01-2009 21:58
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

mikedafc Wrote:Only way you will be able to have dirty talk during the day is on the webshows. All channels have the 9pm watershed although 10pm for Babestation et al is agreed to be the time that topless is allowed.

i've had loads of daytime dirty talk,you just got a know which girls to call................Cool

roxy...960
lucy-anne...early bird, adelle early bird
april...960
tiffany...the pad

to name a few
p.s. if you,re lucky, kylie...960

27-01-2009 21:59
skully Offline

Paddyfrank Wrote:HMMMM.....

MP no1-Would the right honourable gentleman please make his next point concerning television censorship?
MP no2Well, your honour, I recently have found that when i'm having a wank I want to see, or have the oppertunity to see, some of the babestation girl's pussies. Surely It is not too much to ask.... *house of parliment explodes into chaos*
Lady Of The House- ORDER ! ORDER ! Silence please,with reguards to your question I too want to see some muffin on tv, especialy Tara, she is fuckin fine....

Hahaha brilliant mate Big Grin lol

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-01-2009 22:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV