Senior Poster

RE: Bianca pics
smc can you put the bianca vids up mate
27-02-2009 22:10
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Damn that was funny! ......Thanks to all the guys who have posted pics on this thread!
27-02-2009 22:17
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:awww thanks sweetheart. I enjoyed the show as wel. im starting to relax a little more on the show n its down to u guy been so sweet!!!!epecially u micheal u are so kind to me!!! im in 2moro again!!!! woo woo.. u gun be about??

Hey Ickle Bee, I hope U had a nice weekend. I hope you are well. Take care, have a great week and enjoy your holiday! x x x

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
01-03-2009 23:56
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Is your name Michael Myers?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
02-03-2009 04:06
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

U guys are really mean!!! I only go on the show twice a week and this forum is another way of me talkin to the ppl who call me on the show. The chat is very different to babestation and party people and we actually get to form friendships on the show. SO what if ppl want to talk to me on here n c if im ok. Not all men want to perv on the girls. So dont think its fair to gang up on ppl who want to talk to me properly. I actually prefer ppl who aprecriate me for who i am.

sorry if im being blunt but i can not stand bullying and public riducule.
03-03-2009 13:47
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:U guys are really mean!!! I only go on the show twice a week and this forum is another way of me talkin to the ppl who call me on the show. The chat is very different to babestation and party people and we actually get to form friendships on the show. SO what if ppl want to talk to me on here n c if im ok. Not all men want to perv on the girls. So dont think its fair to gang up on ppl who want to talk to me properly. I actually prefer ppl who aprecriate me for who i am.

Fair enough, but don't come crying to us when your woken from your sleep one night to find an obsessive fan standing over you naked with a knife in his hand who says he just wants to see if your ok.
03-03-2009 14:04
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Isn't this kind of thing what the pm button is for?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
03-03-2009 15:09
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

madlib Wrote:
ickle_bee Wrote:U guys are really mean!!! I only go on the show twice a week and this forum is another way of me talkin to the ppl who call me on the show. The chat is very different to babestation and party people and we actually get to form friendships on the show. SO what if ppl want to talk to me on here n c if im ok. Not all men want to perv on the girls. So dont think its fair to gang up on ppl who want to talk to me properly. I actually prefer ppl who aprecriate me for who i am.

Fair enough, but don't come crying to us when your woken from your sleep one night to find an obsessive fan standing over you naked with a knife in his hand who says he just wants to see if your ok.

Dude thats sick. If another forum member wants to pay appreciation to a girl on one of these shows then he can do so. You dont need to start putting horrid thoughts in other peoples heads suggesting that a member on here would go to that length. That is harsh and unfair. So can we put a stop to it and leave this thread for what it is.
03-03-2009 15:26
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Smile RE: Bianca pics

Thank U Bianca, U R the best! Let's just ignore the lot of them. Smile I am, I am not even reading the other posts anymore, what's the point?

I hope U R having a good holiday if you are there yet. It's raining here in sunny Sheffield. Sad Will C U soon! x x x

03-03-2009 17:41
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

rickhardo Wrote:Isn't this kind of thing what the pm button is for?

Bianca can't send PMs.

03-03-2009 17:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV