Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

RLC Website - Chat & Discussion

cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

RE: RLC Website - Members Area
coolCool
(19-07-2011 23:15 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^^Hey Cathy, I think you're right, Holly was still showing on my monitor at least 5 minutes after Rochelle took over on Stream 3; what ever the problem was every function on my PC was virtually at a standstill by 10pm, but now seems to be back to normal.
20-07-2011 07:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

It's a shame they've done away with the free full screen streaming I just think it is another way to make money out of you? I've always said nothing is free nowadays and there is someway you will have to pay I joined just for the 3 day trial to give it a go because it was hard to watch the girls in smaller screens, if it was unsensored maybe the fee wouldn't be so bad? and they have some videos but they are are not very long and should be longer at least 20 minutes instead of only 2 minutes if we are paying we want to see longer even hour videos of the girls and it would be great to see some unsensored nude videos of some of the girls too!. Streaming has been fine on my pc but it would be good if we could put the images on the forum but rules are rules I suppose and what's with the schedule now? the old version was better now it seems like it is floating and hard to see when you point the mouse on it bladewave
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 12:54 by Classic84.)
24-07-2011 12:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I'm happy paying for the members area (HQ streams) i just wish they'd do hotter / more revealing pics & vids cause you can get the same content on the TV for free

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
24-07-2011 14:00
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I've no problem with paying for a members service, I think to be honest thats the way a lot of the channels will go anyway.

But the exclusive pictures / vids etc are just not worth the extra money whether it be Red Light, Elite or any channel, you might as well subscribe to a generic glamour girls web site for value.

While for my money I would expect reduced call rates, an option of naughty chat during the day and / or more explicit images during the night.
24-07-2011 14:45
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(24-07-2011 14:00 )Tintin Wrote:  I'm happy paying for the members area (HQ streams) i just wish they'd do hotter / more revealing pics & vids cause you can get the same content on the TV for free

Hopefully they'll get some hotter and longer vids soon? then I would be pleased to become a member again if I can to see the girls fully nude Cool
24-07-2011 16:29
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I Bloody hope so cause i'm fed up of being promised things & then not getting it. It's all about the call ratings (girls promising things) just to keep the callers calling annoyed

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 17:51 by SirAssAlot.)
24-07-2011 16:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

For those that's an RLC Member what do you think of the new Gold vids??

I laughed when i seen them simply because I've posted Better stuff lol. If that's all we'er going to see in the members area my Subscription Wont be renewed cause from what I've seen so far we can get the same content of the TV for free!!

28-07-2011 11:21
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

I didnt pay £20 to see videos of Cathy Barry. That's what I think of "gold"
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2011 00:07 by K.HarperSe7en.)
28-07-2011 22:25
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Not for the first time, the threads on this forum have saved me wasting money on memberships that don't deliver.

Thanks to those who posted their findings (and sorry you didn't get better value for your money).

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
29-07-2011 17:40
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I've just canceled my subscription cause everything that's in the members area you can get for free on TV (apart from the HQ streams). If there was more revealing content i'd stay with the site but there's not annoyed annoyed. Even the damn HTTP://WWW.REDLIGHTCENTRAL.TV on the vids is still to big hmm so much for
(19-07-2011 20:34 )cathybarry Wrote:  yes we relise that the web adress is to big on the videos
agin the site will be undergoing changes this week

Cathy let me know if there's a £ just for the webstream cause £10 for content we can see for free is way to much

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 13:13 by SirAssAlot.)
06-08-2011 12:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL