Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

RLC Website - Chat & Discussion

mancman Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: RLC Website - Members Area
Members area would be worth it if there was access to some harder live shows, a bit like the ones on BS. Considering the talent that works on this channel, Danni, Rochelle, Jemma Jey, Michelle Thorne........etc, I think a lot of people would pay for membership or even pay per night like BS.
10-09-2011 18:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoweyGarcia Offline
Junior Poster

Red Light Central website - is anyone a member?
I was wondering if anyone on here was a member and whether you'd recommend it or if there were any reviews of what it's like?

The girls look amazing & I am considering signing up but didn't want to for example if there was only 30 pics in the photo sets of the girls doing the same as they do on tv? For example, I'd hope there's more the one photo set of Levi etc + I couldn't see that Dionne Mendez was even featured on the site! I thought she would've been queen bee!

Thanks
29-09-2011 09:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central website - is anyone a member?
As time goes on the website will have more and more content so it will always be worth having a look.
29-09-2011 09:59
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central website - is anyone a member?
(29-09-2011 09:37 )LoweyGarcia Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone on here was a member and whether you'd recommend it or if there were any reviews of what it's like?

The girls look amazing & I am considering signing up but didn't want to for example if there was only 30 pics in the photo sets of the girls doing the same as they do on tv? For example, I'd hope there's more the one photo set of Levi etc + I couldn't see that Dionne Mendez was even featured on the site! I thought she would've been queen bee!

Thanks

There's about 100 pics of Levi and about 35 of Dionne, neither of them get naked though. Dionne isnt even topless in any of them.

There's a 9 minute video of Levi and 0 videos of Dionna.

So apart from seeing some camel toe, the content is pretty tame.

They have a section called "blogs" which states "Video blogs of the Red Light Central girls- soming soon"...It's been coming soon for what? 4 months?

Hope this has been helpful enough for you to make up your mind Smile
29-09-2011 18:50
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I foud the site crap not only that some time's the members webstreams gets Badly pixelated. I don't think i'll join the site again unless they do really naughty pics & vids mm Then it'll be worth joining Big Grin Big Grin.

To be honest you get to see more on their night shows (oops) than you do on their website lol.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 23:52 by SirAssAlot.)
30-09-2011 15:03
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Good evening all.

I thought I'd share a story about RLC.

As some of you will be aware, a while ago their was a problem with the webstream. Each of the 3 streams were reloading after just 4 minutes. I, and others complained on the main forum. Nobody from RLC came out with a reason. I contacted both Mellie and Cathy via pm. Mellie said, "sorry, I have nothing to do with the webstream"...fair enough. But I'm sure she knows somebody that could have got it sorted. And Cathy. Well, I never heard from Cathy. I decided to e-mail info@redlight.tv and had to wait 3 or 4 days for a response. They assured me it should be every 20 minutes for the reload and the problem was solved. Now, it might have been fixed but having taken over a week and a half to fix the problem, it was still fairly bad service.

Last night, while I tried to log on to their website, I realised it wasn't authorising my login details and having shot my money on bills and nights out, I realised I had no money to pay them. I sent a courteous e-mail to Red Light explaining that I'd credit the account this afternoon so they could access my £9.95 today. That's when I checked my account... I should have really done so beforehand because what I found was I'd actually registered on the 26th of August, which should have meant my 30day membership should have still been running last night (by about a day). I quickly sent a message saying this to them and that I was puzzled why I couldn't log in. Thankfully this time I heard back from them within about an hour. The e-mail read: " sorry, nobody from the webteam is working tonight, regards rlc." Huh Now surely if there's someone there to answer e-mails, they should be able to answer a simple query about members logging in to their website. annoyed

Today, my account was credited. The money hasn't been taken from my account yet and I still can't log in. I was looking forward to capping Lucy tonight so was wanting to get it sorted before then. I e-mailed them saying that my account was credited for them to extract the money (if indeed it was needing renewed) I got an answer from Phil again. " Leave it with me, I will come back to you tomorrow" annoyed

RLC might be a channel on the improve, but it really does beggar belief how incompotent they are when it comes to dealing with customers.

There's nothing wrong with my login deatils before anyone asks. My username and password is stored on the computer.
25-10-2011 20:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Is it just me are is the members area on the site really boring!! The only good thing about the members is the webstreams apart from that the site is crap Sad Sad Sad

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 15:35 by SirAssAlot.)
08-11-2011 15:33
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(08-11-2011 15:33 )Tintin Wrote:  Is it just me are is the members area on the site really boring!! The only good thing about the members is the webstreams apart from that the site is crap Sad Sad Sad

Yep, pretty boring stuff TBH.

Almost as if it were controlled by OfCom Wink
08-11-2011 15:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

The members area 902 stream is bloody crap - It's just as bad as the free view stream hmmmmmmmmmmmm annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 23:43 by SirAssAlot.)
11-11-2011 23:42
ANGELSTARQ Offline
Senior Poster

Wink RE: RLC Website - Members Area
(11-11-2011 23:42 )Tintin Wrote:  The members area 902 stream is bloody crap - It's just as bad as the free view stream hmmmmmmmmmmmm annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Thank you for those comments, was thinking about joining up but based on those assessments, Me thinks not! Thanks again Guys!
11-11-2011 23:48

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL