Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

RLC Website - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: RLC Website - Members Area
(11-11-2011 23:48 )Darkangelstar Wrote:  Thank you for those comments, was thinking about joining up but based on those assessments, Me thinks not! Thanks again Guys!

The only good thing about the members area is the webstream other than that everything is crap & that includes the pics sets = they aren't worth looking at (Really boring)

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
12-11-2011 02:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
-=dts=- Offline
Apprentice Poster

Appreciate your reviews guys, as I too was tempted but in light of your comments, I've decided to save my money for now.
Hopefully the service will improve and Cathy can give us a shout when Rome is built, until then the gates should have remained closed.
16-11-2011 13:34
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

The site needs an overhaul & redesign for sure, it looks dated. And they should be showing a lot more of the type of content Ofcom are stopping the channels showing on TV. Like some harder exclusive 2 4 1 action.

As has been said, only worth it for the web streams. And even that could be better. 'Another' channel's streams are more HQ.
16-11-2011 14:59
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

I thought I'd let everyone know that unfortunately because the website is advertised on TV, it has to be within certain compliances. redlightcentral has informed me that they are working on 2 new sites though, one which will replace the current one and another which will be more raunchy.
17-12-2011 19:22
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

What is starting to piss me off is that for my recurring subscription I'm getting fucking NON-RECURRING content,
........no update since November 17.

Only thing that gives the site any credibility is quality webstream when it isn't perpetually freezing........annoyed

28-12-2011 16:26
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(28-12-2011 16:26 )RRROGER Wrote:  What is starting to piss me off is that for my recurring subscription I'm getting fucking NON-RECURRING content,
........no update since November 17.

Only thing that gives the site any credibility is quality webstream when it isn't perpetually freezing........annoyed

You're right mate. It's a bloody joke what's on offer. The blogs section has been "coming soon" since the website launched.
28-12-2011 16:38
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Still no sign of any input to the member's area of the site, RedLight/Playboy is getting like their predecessors TeaseMe/Playboy,
........arguably the best shows but both a totally bag of shite website.

There have been just 6 fucking updates on this site in last 3 months, that is a shite return for a monthly recurring subscription.annoyedannoyedannoyed

I'm no great fan of Elite TV, but their website is a gem in comparison to this waste of money bag of shite.
Subscription is the same & one or more content updates EVERY day & yes they have a webstream too.....

My advice, unless you're desperate for the webstream, do not under any circumstance subscribe to this site.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 15:44 by RRROGER.)
08-01-2012 15:37
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

For those that's a member of RLC's website check out playboys members area http://playboytvchat.com/.

All i can say about it is = What a joke. You see far better content for free on the night shows not only that there's a bit more room on the pics for your logo (Meaning) your logo's are far to big, Why you have it that size i've no idea. 1 other thing you need to re upload some of your pic sets for example 2 of Tori's sets doesn't load.

As for
(04-04-2012 09:38 )redlight central Wrote:  redLight central website hasnt had much work of late because of the devolpment on playboy tv chat
but you are now getting 2 sites for the price of one

If that's all the content that's on offer you've completely wasted your time on it cause we see far better than that on TV for free...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 16:49 by SirAssAlot.)
13-04-2012 16:35
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Fuck you RLC annoyed ..of all the nights for your "Super" Stream to fuck up you picked this one!!!!
25-05-2012 22:16
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

Membership/subscription
Has any one signed up and is it any good?
14-09-2012 22:57

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL