Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

best and worst discuss

mclovingman Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: best and worst discuss
skelly71 Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:I don't see the problem in discussing who we enjoyed and who we didn't enjoy on the phone. It's a discussion forum after all. There's also ways to say you thought a girl was crap without offending anyone.

My favourite babes to call at night time are...

Dionne - I love her appearance and she's really detailed and descriptive on the phone which I love.
Lolly - She's just pure filth and so energetic and into the performance, as well as being so gorgeous.
Reede - Stunning girl and really gets into the call as well, great performer and really filthy.
Jennifer Keelings - Not called her in a while, but the times when I did she was very dirty and descriptive as well as performing well on screen.

Those are just a few of my absolute favourites, as there's been a LOT more girls I've called and enjoyed calling. Basically I like a girl who's going to listen to you and talk about what you want to talk about instead of taking the call in their direction. I also like a lot of performance and simulation on the screen. I don't just want to watch a girl sitting around or lazily bouncing, I want a girl like Reede or Lolly who's going to give a full force performance to match the discussion. I like a lot of detail and description as well, not just generic 'Mmm yeah, I'm sucking your cock...' kind of stuff.

With a lot of girls though, it depends on what you give back as well. If you're not giving them anything to work with and are just a 'Yeah...ugh...' kind of caller, then you can't expect much back.

I think my only bad experience calling was with Holly James, twice. I actually had a lack lustre experience with Reede when she was on Bang Babes but I blame that on the channel to be honest.

its strange the name holly james keeps cropping up on bad phone experience, im not keen on bangbabes the girls look great but very disappointing conversation wise, its almost as if they think just looking good will do!

She's great at normal chat day time show's but i dont think she likes the night time dirty chat to be honest ...
I have called her a few times during the day show and she's a lovely fun down to earth girl and great fun.
20-04-2009 17:01
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: best and worst discuss
FFS.........
20-04-2009 17:22
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV