Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Highs And Lows Of 2011 And Hopes For 2012

wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

RE: Highs And Lows Of 2011 And Hopes For 2012
(04-12-2011 13:41 )Scotsman Wrote:  And Ofcom, an organisation that is seemingly hell bent on nailing these shows at every opportunity, is going to be willing to negotiate terms with them when they're on their knees? I don't think so somehow.

The actions that is been taken at this present moment which i have witnessed is many coming on to the forum giving long political speeches about ofom which includes moaning about ofcom this ofcom that and that seems to be helping the shows improve eek i just assumed my idea was abit better than that!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 16:12 by wasteofspace.)
04-12-2011 15:52
Find all posts by this user
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

(04-12-2011 14:32 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(03-12-2011 14:31 )wasteofspace Wrote:  Babeshows dont do enough to fight ofcom

It's YOU that Ofcom are protecting so it's YOU that isn't doing enough to fight Ofcom. There's much much point in blaming it on to the channels - what can they do exactly? It's YOU that needs to pull his finger out. Cool

protecting me Huh well now i'm confused many comments including mine has clearly stated ofom is the problem not the solution so i'm not quite sure what or who they are protecting from these shows especially when u got to be over the age of 18 to view them and most are sorry admiral decker your going to have to help me out with that one.

And i have pulled my finger out i refused to fund declining shows tainted by ofcom Important
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 16:09 by wasteofspace.)
04-12-2011 16:05
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The shows can't do anything about Ofcom and stopping calling them won't help that either. Stopping viewing them certainly won't change anything at all. The people that can change it are the public, by letting Ofcom know that we want to be able to view this kind of material and so on.
04-12-2011 16:45
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Lows of 2011: easy. The many 'foot' fetish peeps that have invaded the site; especially 'jamespetros'. I'm so sick of feet obsessed idiots clogging up various websites. JUST LOOK DOWN IF YOU LIKE FEET !!!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-12-2011 00:51
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(06-12-2011 00:51 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Lows of 2011: easy. The many 'foot' fetish peeps that have invaded the site; especially 'jamespetros'.

To be fair, most of his posts are in the dedicated feet threads, and all you need to do is give a quick glance over at the "Last Post" label before checking any celebrity threads.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
06-12-2011 01:00
Mandy Offline
Biggar the Better

(04-12-2011 00:58 )Scotsman Wrote:  
(03-12-2011 14:31 )wasteofspace Wrote:  Babeshows dont do enough to fight ofcom because whateva restrictions imposed on them they are still heavily funded despite tameness so they are losing nothin so the viewers and callers are 85% to blame!!

And how exactly do you propose they fight Ofcom in the first place, especially if they have no callers and therefore no money to pay for lawyers etc?

How about a naked March on Parliment? If that doesnt work leak the list of pay channel subscribers to Wikileaks.
06-12-2011 01:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(06-12-2011 01:00 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 00:51 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Lows of 2011: easy. The many 'foot' fetish peeps that have invaded the site; especially 'jamespetros'.

To be fair, most of his posts are in the dedicated feet threads, and all you need to do is give a quick glance over at the "Last Post" label before checking any celebrity threads.

There just seem so bloody many of them recently. Pain in the hole !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-12-2011 02:23
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

highs

brook little
lexi lowe returing
cali garcia going naked
alexis texas
mikaela witt
mel and toni lou return

lows

bangbabes demise
cassie leaving
ofcom
chelsea jones leaving
rio lee leaving
babeworld demise

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
12-12-2011 12:45
Charlemagne Offline

Highs...

Victoria Roberts returning to a decent channel.
Fabulous newbies in Jennifer Jade, Brookie, Mikaela Witt and Jessica Jensen
Kelly Bell, Fernanda and Sophia Lares on Elite nights
Increase of channels for Elite and RLC

Lows....

Loss of a few shows
Babestations '3 on a bed trail'
Loss of Laura Bates, Candy Sexton and Alexa Heart from the shows (yes Rammy I know that some left in 2010)
American imports on the nightshows Sad
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 13:38 by Charlemagne.)
12-12-2011 13:23
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Lows have to be all the ridiculous cash cow Ofcom sanctions and restrictions on the channelsannoyed

The lack of shifts and time on the phone that HoneyHeart ScottWink had on Babestationannoyed

Highs = HoneyHeart ScottTongue

HoneyHeart on Babestation naked except for her C StringWink and thigh high boots!Tongue

HoneyHeart joining xxXpanded giving her loads and loads of time on the phone and webcams!Wink

HoneyHeart all oiled up on xxXpandedTongue

Honey'sHeart fabulous boob job!Wink is for me one of the best things of 2011 too.

I'm normally not pro boob jobs and was very surprised and shocked when she said shecwas having one, but in this case HoneyHeart had/has a more than valid health reason as to why she has had her boobs done and i

But I really think Honey's new and bigger titties look amazing and really great on her and I'm sooooo glad HoneyHeart has had her boob job as I know HoneyHeart is too and loves her new titties loads!Wink They look just so beautiful on herTongue One of the bestest boob jobs of all!Big Grin

Yep for me HoneyHeart is the nicest lovliest bestest most beautiful lady of all and best babe of all the satellite tv channels everWinkBig Grin

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
23-12-2011 11:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV