Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

CELESTE HAS RESIGNED !!

BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: CELESTES BEEN SACKED !!!
celeste Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:the thing is celeste was one of the best for getting callers, its just a shame her bosses don't know how valuable she is

Thank u all and NO I was not sacked yet But yes i am resigning i feel they are using me for a scapegoat and not just my company ofcomn in general they need to yell at someone so might as well b celeste so again i love all of u guys and thank u soo much for watching adn do not want to talk bad about 956 at all I love all the girsl here and hope they can continue their service .. I just believe if u want to scold someone please do it the right way ask questions and make sure u are completely correct do not just yell at a employee who has given u complete dedication since babesworld (2yrs) I come in here almost everyday at 3am and try to make the best of it obviously my best is not good enough so I lvoe u guys and I am sorry but please know I was not sacked I hope to finish out my week until saturday at least and would like to stay on completely but do not think it will work out as I can not be belittled liek a child after all I have done its just not fair and u an only push someone so far. Thanks again for watching love u guys!!!

celeste
xoxo

i hope your on till the end of the week,

you will be missed

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
25-02-2009 17:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

You have to do what's best for you,Celeste,whatever it may be! Good luck with whatever you decide to do and yes,if you go,you will be sadly missed! Firstly,by the guys on here and then by your bosses when they,to use a US phrase,'Wake up and smell the coffee'! Smile

Dreamlander
25-02-2009 17:49
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: CELESTE HAS RESIGNED !!
sorry to hear the celeste i wish you good luck in your next job what ever it is Smile
oh yeah well said celeste i think those bosses just made a big mistake Cool
i am not saying anything about ofcom lol Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2009 17:57 by G@Z!.)
25-02-2009 17:49
scottydawgz Offline
Junior Poster

BigChuck Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:the thing is celeste was one of the best for getting callers, its just a shame her bosses don't know how valuable she is

Thank u all and NO I was not sacked yet But yes i am resigning i feel they are using me for a scapegoat and not just my company ofcomn in general they need to yell at someone so might as well b celeste so again i love all of u guys and thank u soo much for watching adn do not want to talk bad about 956 at all I love all the girsl here and hope they can continue their service .. I just believe if u want to scold someone please do it the right way ask questions and make sure u are completely correct do not just yell at a employee who has given u complete dedication since babesworld (2yrs) I come in here almost everyday at 3am and try to make the best of it obviously my best is not good enough so I lvoe u guys and I am sorry but please know I was not sacked I hope to finish out my week until saturday at least and would like to stay on completely but do not think it will work out as I can not be belittled liek a child after all I have done its just not fair and u an only push someone so far. Thanks again for watching love u guys!!!

celeste
xoxo

ive changed the post for you babe, its such a shame cos your the only girl that pushes it to the limit and there are no other girls like that on any other channels :[ we will all miss you
25-02-2009 17:52
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

agreed Sad
25-02-2009 19:01
Hazhard Away
Banned

there's like 5 threads about her resigning or from what id heard gettin fired
25-02-2009 19:24
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

First Michelle, now Celeste, Im running out of reasons to bother with this channel. Celeste, do what you think is right, we all love you and you'll be very sadly missed. Best of luck to you babe. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
25-02-2009 20:04
cherryryder Offline
Gone

I don't know who Celeste is but fair play for her sticking to her guns and not taking any shit
25-02-2009 20:18
boyirish82 Offline
Junior Poster

celeste will be sadly missed.best of luck celeste in what ever u decide to do.
25-02-2009 22:50
Hazhard Away
Banned

hopefully she will move onto another channel.
25-02-2009 22:54