* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should mobiles be banned on set?

Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

RE: Should mobiles be banned on set ?
(16-02-2012 21:59 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ....

I agree with a lot of what your saying Scottishbloke. However, with the inevitability of no rule changes happening in the short term;
should producers simply become complacent in letting the models put on lazy shows while messing on their phones or should the pressure be increased on finding new ways to keep the viewers attention and keep thing fresh within the margins of what is 'allowed' Huh

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
16-02-2012 22:17
Find all posts by this user
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Some blokes like the airheaded bimbo look. You know, phone glued to here ear, talking complete garbage, possibly smoking, pushing a pram and wearing a shellsuit. For them seeing a babe on a phone is a plus.

In the real world it really annoys people to see an employee at work using their employers time for personal natter. While ignoring customers. Its slightly different if the employee is on commission, and slightly odd that they would prefer to talk to their mates or play games rather than earn some cash. Are they really that overpaid?

What are they paid for anyway? Dont many of the calls go to offscreen babes? So the girl on the screen is being paid to fill the screen. Theyre doing that.

Heres an idea for a new service or two. Press # to listen in to the babes private call to her mate about which washing powder to use and boybands. Press @ to play against the babe on her game, 10p per direction key pressed, 20p to jump, 5p to crouch.

Gone fishing
18-02-2012 03:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no but only can use them on their breaks

Piper Niven Superfan
18-02-2012 11:03
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

(18-02-2012 11:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no but only can use them on their breaks

Rammy, the girls leave the sets to go behind the scenes when they are on a break, therefore, personal phones should still be banned 'on set'

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
18-02-2012 11:33
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2012 18:36 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Do you think mobiles should be banned on set ?

I get a bit annoyed when I see a babe on her phone personally, it might sound petty so just wondered anyone else's view. I know, fair enough she might not have a call, but it doesn't exactly inspire a caller when there head down and on their mobiles.
But even worse is when they're on screen, on a call and still fucking about with their mobiles.

Discuss, not cuss Cool

I agree, personal mobiles from the set, its just bad manners!! Sad
19-02-2012 14:38
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

(18-02-2012 03:18 )eccles Wrote:  Some blokes like the airheaded bimbo look. You know, phone glued to here ear, talking complete garbage, possibly smoking, pushing a pram and wearing a shellsuit.

a woman that looks and sounds like Jimmy Saville; that does it for me! Bounce

new poll - is using this icon > Bounce the equivalent of laughing at your own joke?
21-02-2012 02:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Should mobiles be banned on set?
It's not up to us, whether mobiles should be banned or not.
21-02-2012 02:07
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

RE: Should mobiles be banned on set?
I'm surprised anyone would vote no. Their job is to be on the company's phones talking to punters and giving them their full attention. By being on their personal phones, they never will be professional and be far too distracted.

Their phones should be left in the dressing rooms, to be used when they go back there for their breaks, or if an emergency happens, but its ridiculous to think its ok for them to have their phones out when they are working!
23-02-2012 00:31
Thread Closed