Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Is it now time for tighter moderation of forum ?

$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

RE: Time for tighter moderation
shandyman Wrote:I don't think i'd be a good mod for the forum personally, so not volunteering, but for the chatroom, i hope i am doing ok as its a bit of a different assignment than being a mod on the forum.... Smile
You're doing a good job mate, don't put yourself down!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
28-02-2009 19:47
Find all posts by this user
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:
Emmaspuppy Wrote:Erm... how red is my face right now? ha ha, oops!
I know it's my thread but felt it someone else's place to correct you Big Grin
Perhaps this thread has become a shining example (pun intended) of what shiny was/is on about. Some minor desputes here, resolved/discused like adults once a problem with others has been pointed out and nipped in the bud before it all snowballs/degenerates into a massive point scoring/dick measuring argument.
Now gentlemen, please excuse me while I nip off for a piss/shite.

P.S. what Red posted on the previous page was very cool

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2009 19:55 by Ducky.)
28-02-2009 19:50
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Emmaspuppy Wrote:P.S. what Red posted on the previous page was very cool
I blame Mr G, he is a baaaaad influence on me Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
28-02-2009 20:02
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Red Wrote:
Emmaspuppy Wrote:P.S. what Red posted on the previous page was very cool
I blame Mr G, he is a baaaaad influence on me Big Grin

Me? I've never influenced anybody in my life! I provoke feelings of ambivalence and/or uncontrollable rage depending on who's been subjected to my interminable ramblings...Big Grin

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
28-02-2009 20:12
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

RE: Is it now time for tighter moderation of forum ?
glad this had a happy ending....................Cool

28-02-2009 20:41
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

al4 Wrote:glad this had a happy ending....................Cool
Now now, we haven't got any fat ladies here, only phat ladies, and I don't hear them singing just yet Wink Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
28-02-2009 20:54
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:
A Spider Monkey Wrote:It's actually threads like this one that have stopped me coming here as often as I used to. It seems that everytime I log on someone is moaning about something or complaining about something else.
Spider i am not moaning, just merely voicing an opinion.
Sorry to have spoilt your forum visit.

As was I. You did'nt spoil my visit so no hard feelings, I just needed to get something off my chest.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
28-02-2009 20:58
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Red Wrote:
A Spider Monkey Wrote:...As I have said before on a few similar threads (though not always as politely), if you don't like it you know where the door is.
Yup, I know where quite a few doors are. Unfortunately leaving the room doesn't stop the room existing. Actually maybe it does if nobody looks in apart from the occasional cat owned by Schrödinger. This means in part leaving isn't an option

At present my problem lies with the site being that busy and with no set regulation when people join that too many personal insults are flying about which people try to justify as just an opinion. Whilst I respect that we want to keep this forum as open as possible moderating is still required for those who can't manage to moderate themselves. I feel SM© has his hands full just keeping up with current posts and requests than to pro actively make inroads on anything and the situation because of that is occasionally boiling over. Time for someone to write up an AUP

Will I walk out the door Spider Monkey? There are still to many good people on here to turn away yet and things are not at a stage where I feel the need to formally point problems out to Admin, far from it.

The day, if it ever happens, that I decide things have deteriorated to a stage where I don't agree with the forum and Admin (I can't see it happening as Admin has always been approachable). Well, one can expect a leaving card for those left behind as it'll mean I have failed any talks here or in private about content. That's when I'll use a door, and it wouldn't be the one marked exit, it'd be the one marked Web Host Tongue

One of the best posts I have read on here in a while. Point taken.

I feel the same way as you, in that there are too many good posters here for me too not come back. I just don't really see the point in getting all bent out of shape about what some keyboard warrior has to say on the internet. I don't really think tighter moderation is needed when normal users can exercise a degree of control themselves by using the ignore button.

IMO if two posters want to waste their time arguing on the web let them. I'll just block them out and let them rant away until their hearts content or if I'm feeling childish, I'll post the odd picture to shit stir and then never go back to the post. I find these ones can be quite good for doing that:

[Image: 305.jpg]

[Image: FC-vfuqrbmfjxhs-Im_Internet_Streiten.jpg]

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
28-02-2009 21:08
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I've always found the forum to be a lively,friendly place,but then again I don't read all the threads...Admin and Smc are doin a grand job Wink Big Grin
28-02-2009 21:21
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Fat lady time.......................Cool

28-02-2009 21:23
Thread Closed