Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

eUrotic Dayshow On Sky - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: eUrotic on Sky chat & discussion
(17-03-2012 20:54 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Basically another BS channel then?

No. eUrotic is about as far removed from BS as is possible. In fact, eUrotic is about as far removed from any of the UK babeshows as is possible.

(17-03-2012 20:54 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  The reality is whether they're only doing a dayshow or eventually do a nightshow as well, it is just another babechannel that is broadcasted in the UK and won't be any more explicit than what we already have because Ofcom will find a way to restrict them.

I'm not picking on you, SYBORG, but you're wrong again. eUrotic already exists and has been broadcasting from the Astra and Hotbird satellite for many years now. When it comes to Sky, we will be getting the exact same feed as the Astra and Hotbird viewers get. This is why there will NOT be a nightshow. eUrotic is not going to tone down their nightshow just to pacify Ofcom, as it would piss of their existing Astra and Hotbird viewers, therefore the only solution is not to air the nightshow.

The only shred of hope for those of you without access to hotbird and/or astra is SB theory about tuning eUrotic in manually, and then using the 'other channels' function to continue watching the nightshow.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 01:54 by StanTheMan.)
18-03-2012 01:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I fully understand why a lot of forum members are sceptical on this new channel but like Stan said it would be a pointless venture not to air the same show as the Astra/Hotbird show so in theary if they are only broadcasting the day show we can still watch the night show as they are hardly going to turn off the Astra 2 satelite feed for 5 hours each night whilst Johnny foreigner get's to see the good stuff, I just feel like we have lost all hope and that's why I found myself getting pissed off with the way this discussion was going on. We have for many years and too many lived under the spotlight of repressive Ofcom rules. Why shouldn't we finally get something different and Eurotic TV has yet to confirm the full extent of their plans for transmission on SKY. They have hinted that they do their shows slightly different from us Brits and hope to offer us more choice and diversity so for that reason alone let's just be a bit more positive and see what comes of this before concluding that we're only getting a half measured output. Eurotic TV is well established and has been since 2004 and like I said only since Cellcast won their defence over Ofcom with the backing of Nicam has this channel suddenly shown as interest in broadcasting this to us. We need to start looking more to the future and less into what has been for many of us the tried and tested format. Sure Ofcom won't like this channel airing and will most likely kick up fuck about it but so did the authorites in the 1950's when Playboy magazine first hit the shelves in the 50's and look at them now. It's going to be a rocky ride but we'll get there in the end and Eurotic TV is going to take us screaming into the 21st century and more into line with the rest of Europe which Ofcom are just going to have to accept as an inevitable part of the babe channel's evolution and revolution.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 05:16 by Scottishbloke.)
18-03-2012 05:14
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(18-03-2012 05:14 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ... only since Cellcast won their defence over Ofcom with the backing of Nicam has this channel suddenly shown as interest in broadcasting this to us ...

I love how you constantly twist the facts to fit your own version of reality, you should get a job in government Smile

For starters, cellcast didn't 'win their defence' of anything, Ofcom approached Nicam who restated their position that they had no issue with the broadcasts according to their own regulations. Cellcast played no part in that process as far as I can see. Yes they are the beneficiaries of the outcome, but they didn't actively defend anything.

Secondly, we don't know the real timeline here. Yes we have heard about Eurotic's plans after that statement, but for all we know, this was planned sometime before, I'm sure it was, this is a big decision financially, and wouldn't have been made overnight. For all we know, Ofcom was aware of Eurotic's plans and foresaw the potential development of a problem and decided to act first by challenging cellcasts broadcasts. That could have been a pre-emptive strike by Ofcom to begin to close the door on this foreign license loop-hole.

A couple of other points to bear in mind.
Cellcast have broadcast on a foreign license for many years and are hardly any more explicit than any Ofcom licensed channel. StanTheMan seems to have some insider knowledge regarding Eurotic and has stated that they will not broadcast the night show as it is too explicit for Ofcom despite them having a foreign license. So lets not get carried away with the idea that a foreign licensed channel means explicit hardcore action.
And as stated in the broadcast regulations section, and still conveniently overlooked and ignored, there is a process in place for a national regulator (i.e Ofcom) to challenge the broadcasts of a company using a foreign license and force those broadcasts to comply with their own regulations. The first step in that process is the approach Ofcom made to Nicam which was rebuffed. That doesn't mean that process is over, Ofcom can now move to the next stage in the process, so that 'victory' may be short-lived.

So while it is great that another channel is coming into the arena, lets keep our feet firmly on the ground as far as the content is concerned, and don't for one minute think that Ofcom are a spent force and have been 'defeated' in any way.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
18-03-2012 12:13
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(18-03-2012 12:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  I love how you constantly twist the facts to fit your own version of reality,

I don't think scottishbloke deliberately twists the facts, but rather lives in a parallel universe where things often appear differently. You have to make allowances.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 12:32 by admiral decker.)
18-03-2012 12:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(18-03-2012 12:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  StanTheMan seems to have some insider knowledge regarding Eurotic and has stated that they will not broadcast the night show as it is too explicit for Ofcom despite them having a foreign license.

No insider information, munch, it's simply that I can already receive eUrotic through an old dish I have pointed at hotbird, and have merely observed/formed the opinion that their nightshow would be too explicit for a Sky broadcast. It's not hardcore by any stretch of the imagination, and in fact is probably less suggestive/obvious than the UK shows if that makes any sense. They don't go in for the close-up, intimate open-legged performances like ours do, but they do feature full-frontal, mainly standing nakedness and some mid-distance, closed legged labia detail.

Add to this that I don't buy this 'foreign license' myth/loophole, and that is why I'm sure there will be no 'official' nightshow available on Sky.
18-03-2012 14:12
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ In a previous post you said that there would be no night show and that you couldn't reveal your sources, which certainly implies some inside information.

Hopefully you haven't started talking to your satellite dish. Smile
18-03-2012 14:29
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night I was online I decided to take a look at this channel Eurotictv I agree with Stan that I did notice some full frontal standing nudity all be it with there legs closed, however compared to what we currently have in this country there's probably not to much difference of the current content due to the Ofcom Scum.
I do believe time will tell, in otherwords if the rumours are to be believed that Eurotictv will be allowed to be broadcast on SKY in the next few weeks, then I think it's a step forward in the right direction.
Would it concern the other UK BABE channels? mmmh probably not however if Eurotictv is allowed to launch in this country, and maybe possible other Euro babe channels to, then I do think it would start to concern our own UK Babe channelsImportant
18-03-2012 18:28
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I hooked up my fta satellite receiver to the Sky dish this afternoon to see if I could find any test signals which might be Eurotic.

The only thing I found that's a possibility is a channel labelled 'Babeworld' - even though Babeworld is no longer with us the label signifies that it could be a babe channel (clutching at straws!).

At the moment it's broadcasting a testcard, which is an encouraging sign:

11343 V
2/3

Anyone else had any luck?
18-03-2012 20:24
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2012 20:24 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I hooked up my fta satellite receiver to the Sky dish this afternoon to see if I could find any test signals which might be Eurotic.

The only thing I found that's a possibility is a channel labelled 'Babeworld' - even though Babeworld is no longer with us the label signifies that it could be a babe channel (clutching at straws!).

11343 V
2/3

Thanks for heads up I'll do some digging and see if i can find out anymore infoSmile
18-03-2012 20:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-03-2012 20:24 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I hooked up my fta satellite receiver to the Sky dish this afternoon to see if I could find any test signals which might be Eurotic.

11343 V
2/3

The Babeworld channel broadcasting the test card on the frequency you have given as been showing this ever since the owners of Babeworld had their licence revoked , and it's still showing the same program info as it was then , i have it stored in my other channels menu . Iv'e been trying a lot of frequency's out via add channels on my Sky box and found nothing that looks remotely like a babe channel , it wouldn't surprise me if they use a Playboy or TVX channel to broadcast on that shows nothing in the day at present but shows TVX or Playboy encrypted shows after 10pm in the same way that ChatGirls and the Asian channel does.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 20:55 by mr mystery.)
18-03-2012 20:47