* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Remove Post Count from Member's Profiles

jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

RE: Remove Post Count from Member's Profiles
G@Z! Wrote:cant i finally say something constructive for a change this forum is still cool but this place is starting to turn into parliment i'm glad people has views of how to change or improve the forum i know i done my bit of critism but i like it we try to like it as it is why all the changes are they gonna change anything maybe maybe not but please sent your ideas to the mods first and see if it can be done before posting i know you want other peoples opinions as it is a forum so i think i am not making any sense here bare with me Shy
but as the saying goes rome was not built in a day

Dw you are making sense, it just helps reading when there are , and . included lol

"Insert funny comment here"
10-03-2009 17:55
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok i know my grammar is rubbish i will try to use it in the future Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 18:14 by G@Z!.)
10-03-2009 17:58
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

At the request of the original poster, the poll has been locked. The poll was not intended to provoke a political debate, merely to gauge opinion as to whether or not the post count matters much to the other members. The fianl results are 53.13% in favour and 46.88% against. These results are not in any way binding as this was an unofficial measuring of opinion and not a barometer of forum policy, however all ideas and suggestions are always taken on board.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
10-03-2009 18:58
Thread Closed