Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pet Peeves About Babe Channels

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Pet Peeves About Babe Channels
Yeah it's a shame so many girls default to that, it's just boring and a waste of money most of the time. It's understandable, but the best girls still put effort in and actually have a two way conversation.

A little thing that gets on my nerves is any girl saying 'dial that big long number...'. It just sounds really awful.
07-11-2012 20:01
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(07-11-2012 20:01 )Scotsman Wrote:  A little thing that gets on my nerves is any girl saying 'dial that big long number...'. It just sounds really awful.
YES! Apparently viewers are bright enough to own a phone and punch numbers into it, but too stupid to know which number to call, or to cope with it being the same length as most phone numbers... Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-11-2012 22:58
Digital Dave Away
Retired

"Dial those digits" ... an equally annoying variation on the above!
07-11-2012 23:00
JackGough Offline
Junior Poster

Girls making the "come here" gesture to try to get you to call.
Wagging the phone.
Usually both, while they are on speaker to a caller, making you think they are free at that time when they're not.....

The long intros. Do it like the end of a frickin car advert on the radio, quickly, so it doesn't cost me £1.53 to listen to the rules before then having to wait again for a few minutes to get connected. Oh that's why I don't call anymore thats right. Your loss, channels.

Girls who appear to have been paralysed like Ani James and Ashley Emma. Move, FFS. It doesn't have to be much, just move.

The fragmentation of channels, with other babe channels and pay channels in between.

Shows whose number doesn't correspond to the channel they are on.

STORM's poor quality "new" picture. It was fine the way it was. Are you broadcasting with a 1megapixel webcam now?

"Text your message to the girls, only costs you £3 and we won't read it or put it on the screen, but we will send you plenty of marketing texts and give your number to the South Asian call centres"

No "HD" channels yet.

Red Light Central's "LatinO" channel. Latino denotes male persons of latin origin. Females are Latina .. with an A, not an O.

Channel and show names never updating on the EPG, and not corresponding to the channel.

I could go on.......
08-11-2012 04:59
Thread Closed