Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Another one bites the dust.........

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Another one bites the dust.........
Very few eh Kelly? Do you work for the babe channels Wink JK

Either way, it's been fun chatting with you, behind the scenes of course laugh, and sorry to hear of any abuse toward you. Lots of angry members here.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 16:53 by mrmann.)
25-09-2012 16:46
Find all posts by this user
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

I'm very suprised that theres only this many replies to this thread....A babe like Kelly should indeed recieve a better send off than this...surley to god...considering all the guys so desperate when they wanted her piccies before...goes to show how much peeps give a damn....a great shame...Sad
29-09-2012 13:26
mellover Offline
Banned

(29-09-2012 13:26 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  considering all the guys so desperate when they wanted her piccies before...goes to show how much peeps give a damn....a great shame...Sad

A very good point, this shows men in their true light (most, not all) only interested in a girl if they think they are getting the sex stuff, otherwise fuck off.

Now, i didn't particularly get on very well with the girl, but she was one of the more intelligent posters on here and her post where always clever, quite insightful and witty.

Never mind we still have the anal tea towel holder type of whit, and the teen boys that's never seen a boob before. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 01:46 by mellover.)
29-09-2012 13:45
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(29-09-2012 13:26 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  I'm very suprised that theres only this many replies to this thread....

Even though it's not a 'goodbye' thread? Speaking as a "peep" on the forum, I don't have anything against Kelly but also never interacted with her. That said, she seemed cool. I never asked to see her pics, never looked at them and the fact that she's taking a break for now isn't that big of a deal. Everyone should now and then, might make this place less incendiary.

There's a big difference between "not giving a damn" and 'just getting on with other stuff'.
30-09-2012 01:47
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^^ Plus the fact that she still logs on every day, even though she said she wouldn't. Wink

In general I think the flouncy "I've had enough and I'm off" type of posts are just silly and attention-seeking. People who do this always come back, often in a matter of days.

The people who are serious about going just quietly stop posting.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 14:01 by Digital Dave.)
30-09-2012 11:23
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Sorry to see you go KellySadSadSad
30-09-2012 14:47
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles