babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Howcute posters say channel warned

hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned
archie Wrote:Further info... on good authority. a few more complaints are being processed by Ofcom and Phonepay leading to possible heavy fines.

details?
28-04-2009 09:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

From what i've seen there's nothing to complain about.

Why do Assholes complain do they not like what they see? If they don't they can change the bloody channel.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2009 10:29 by SirAssAlot.)
28-04-2009 10:27
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

Tintin Wrote:From what i've seen there's nothing to complain about.

Why do Assholes complain do they not like what they see? If they don't they can change the bloody channel.

Most people haved changed over to watch another channel. Nothing to complain about indeed!!! Time to wake up and smell the coffee. The channel is sh!te!
29-04-2009 12:23
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

chatty Wrote:

Most people haved changed over to watch another channel. Nothing to complain about indeed!!! Time to wake up and smell the coffee. The channel is sh!te!

I think what tintin was saying is that people are complaining because the show is too explicit not wether they like the channel or not

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
29-04-2009 13:31
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

thinwhiteduke Wrote:
chatty Wrote:

I think what tintin was saying is that people are complaining because the show is too explicit not wether they like the channel or not

I quess people have the right to complain if they believe someone is in breach of the broadcasting code or the payphoneplus regs. This does not meen they are assholes. Perphaps the A-holes comment would be better aimed towards the operators of chatback who are making life difficult for all the other babe channels. Ofcom are considering making all the babeshows encrypted, and chatback are giving them all the ammo needed.
29-04-2009 14:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

chatty Wrote:I quess people have the right to complain if they believe someone is in breach of the broadcasting code or the payphoneplus regs. This does not meen they are assholes. Perphaps the A-holes comment would be better aimed towards the operators of chatback who are making life difficult for all the other babe channels. Ofcom are considering making all the babeshows encrypted, and chatback are giving them all the ammo needed.

Fair enough i shouldn't of said (assholes) Sorry.

If guys/girls are having problems with the phone numbers that's a good reason to complain but to complain about what shows the girls do is just childish, if they don't like what the girls are doing they should change the channel.

Any way it's better if the channels do go encrypted they'll be able to do & show more. Most of the call channels aren't worth watching/calling any way so why worry about it. Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2009 14:51 by SirAssAlot.)
29-04-2009 14:26
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

hedthorn Wrote:
archie Wrote:Further info... on good authority. a few more complaints are being processed by Ofcom and Phonepay leading to possible heavy fines.

details?

I dont know what "on good authority" the other poster has any info, but my sources indicate complaints are being examined regarding breaches of the broadcasting code, and the regs governing companies under the payphoneplus regulations. These are in addition to the fine already imposed on 24/7 comms for £25,000 for a breach involving chatback last year. complaints appear to take 5/6 months to reach an adjudication, so nothing may be made public for some time yet. My understanding is that the regulators cannot take action against any broadcaster for just poor quality or bad editorial content alone.
29-04-2009 15:06
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

thinwhiteduke Wrote:
chatty Wrote:

OfCom love the PhonePayPlus regs because it gives them an excuse to clamp down.

There are only 2 real grounds for OfCom to punish a channel. Stupid advertising rules say you can't mash up sex and advertising, or program content ("editorial") and adverts, because confused horny viewers will buy things for the wrong reason. That's usually true, but it's quite clear what babe channels are selling, so an ounce of common sense would get the rules laughed out.

Second, and this is the more serious, OfCom claim there is a risk of children seeing unencrypted channels, so they cannot show strong cert-18 sex. Even at 3am. But Zone Horror (319) can show Pervirella (30/4/2009 @ 201:15), Pervert! (1 May 00:45), The Slaughterhouse Massacre (1 May 02:30), Evil Dead, Hellraiser and Live Transmission (may have got the last name wrong), all unencrypted.

What would you prefer a distrubed impressionable teenager with no parental control to be watching ? Attractive women doing normal stuff or torture ?
30-04-2009 00:01
firekind Offline

i wonder how playboy gets away with its shows like semi-naked news which has tits and ass and totally busted which shows full frontals. these are rated pg which they very definately arent. obviously ofcon knows this but are letting it go ahead.

if anyone is pissed at what will happen to these phone channels you might want to report playboy and see if its just the small channels that are getting jipped. i imagine theres a backhander going on and it stinks
30-04-2009 00:31
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

They claim they the nudity is a by-product, the programs are drama or enertainment, and the plot just happens to require shagging. It's exactly the same justification used by Channel 5 for a Girls Guide To 21st Century Sex (education), Channel 4, or the BBC (Rome, Naked Practice sketches on old series of Armstrong & Miller and Alexander, Monty Python, etc). Or no end of "arty" films passed by the BBFC (Brown Bunny, 9 Songs, Lovers Guide ...).

Explicit sex is OK as long as it is not enjoyable.
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2009 22:34 by DanVox.)
30-04-2009 22:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV