babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Howcute posters say channel warned

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Howcute posters say channel warned
http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications/public/ cant find anything refering to chatback here...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-03-2009 01:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Hexit Wrote:http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications/public/ cant find anything refering to chatback here...
Why am I not surprised Rolleyes

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
24-03-2009 04:53
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Hexit Wrote:http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications/public/ cant find anything refering to chatback here...

From what I can see on that site it only refers to completed adjudications, not complaints that have been made - it may just not have been looked at yet.
24-03-2009 07:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

theres not just adjudications m8 look around the site and you will find a current list of cases. basicaly if the asa are looking at them then it will be there somwhere and from what i can find it isnt so im guessing its rumours.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-03-2009 10:31
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Still no update under Ofcom licensing as to whether Channel 960 content has changed from teleshopping!!
Anyhow if you like shopping here enjoy your nibbles.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
24-03-2009 13:43
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

This post is not technically for this thread but i didn't want to start a new thread for these pillocks..............I've just been on the Howcute website where that muppet ( not what i originally wrote Tongue) Jeff A is spouting his usual bull in the forum saying that it's our fault Kylie left Chatback because not enough people would call her and she was unhappy and was probably glad to leave,seriously check it out if you want a laugh.I called 960 a few times untill i was unlucky to catch April on one of her moody days and she told me to " fcuk off " after that i thought bollocks to them i'll give my hard earned to CellCast,so for this tosser to turn around and blame us for Kylie leaving sticks in my throat,i suggest that Jeff A that if you want to attach blame for Kylie being unhappy and leaving you may want to direct your diatribe at Chatback.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 11:49 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
02-04-2009 11:43
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

I've visited howcute.com a few times and never ceased to be amazed at what a total knob Jef is. He is also about the only active poster there which in only suprising in the fact that they have one at all
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 12:51 by perana68.)
02-04-2009 12:06
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I've been there once or twice but refrained from signing up. (Looks over shoulders to make sure none of them are nearby) They scare me...

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 12:50 by Mister Gummidge.)
02-04-2009 12:49
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

I know very little about what's going on, but what I do know is that Jeff A is a very creepy looking man Rolleyes
02-04-2009 13:28
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

Stevie Wrote:I know very little about what's going on, but what I do know is that Jeff A is a very creepy looking man Rolleyes

Is Jeff A, David W's dad? Creepy, yes!
03-04-2009 14:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV