Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

New show coming to Freeview!

snoopy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: New show coming to Freeview!
That would be nice if it came to freeview. The babestation channel is much better than partyland - although partyland has only been on for a few nights. Doesn't look like it will be as good.
20-03-2009 14:51
Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Have just looked at Yvette's blog page and some of her replies and there is one dated April 6 2009 in which she confirms that a new show will be on freeview and that party girls was just the warm up.

Can any one shed some light on which channel and when.
09-04-2009 22:00
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

matt38 Wrote:Have just looked at Yvette's blog page and some of her replies and there is one dated April 6 2009 in which she confirms that a new show will be on freeview and that party girls was just the warm up.
I can't see the message you're referring to. There is one dated 19th March where she says "But worry no more- were coming back as a new show very soon!". That's at http://blog.yvettemerriman.com/

Can you give the URL/quote for 6th April that you're looking at?
09-04-2009 22:25
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry missed your message last night still if your go to Yvette's blog page,find the end of an era message, click on the 5comments tag and then scroll to the bottom you will find said message. It is addressed to Graham.
10-04-2009 18:49
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

matt38 Wrote:Sorry missed your message last night still if your go to Yvette's blog page,find the end of an era message, click on the 5comments tag and then scroll to the bottom you will find said message. It is addressed to Graham.
Oh cheers I see it now. Well it's good to know that they still intend to bring the PartyGirls babes back. I keep checking the ofcom website to see if any new channels are licenced and so far there has been nothing.

When PG ended there were comments from a few of the girls on the show that they would return very soon - the end of March was mentioned - and some talk about Babestation coming to Freeview but since then there has been no proper announcement or further details about any new start date.

Hopefully if anyone knows anything they will post it here Smile
11-04-2009 10:14
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

This comment from one of the replies on Amanda Rendall's blog might be of interest ...

"thanks davey i will call then and she said the freeview show will start in 10 days but amanda will not be on it until may will is bollocks from graham holland

Comment by anonymous — April 13, 2009 @ 10:23 pm"
14-04-2009 02:33
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

This post on digitalspy might be something, or nothing ... we'll see Tongue
http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthr...?t=1019183
16-04-2009 18:28
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

even Donna said to me that the show will be back in some form or another, just have to wait that little bit longer to see her boobies once again.

anymore girls and I will explode!
16-04-2009 18:38
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

All sounds interesting lets hope it hapens and is at PG's level at least.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
16-04-2009 20:53
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there everyone

I'm just wondering if there is any more news on Babestation coming to Freeview as has been mentioned for about a month now. I hope this is true as I dont have Sky and good as Partyland is (Its getting better albeit slowly!) I miss all the Party Girll girls ESPECIALLY MORGAN and the webstream is pathetic at best. Party Girls finished over a month ago and I have serious withdrawal symptoms!

Lets hope this happens soon!
27-04-2009 08:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV