Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

New show coming to Freeview!

DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

RE: New show coming to Freeview!
wouldn't it be such a surprise if cherri was on this new channel when it launches??.

I can only hope.

anymore girls and I will explode!
02-05-2009 03:19
Find all posts by this user
stingersplash Offline
Senior Poster

yeah i just moved into my own place and only have a hdtv with freeview built in - i am peeved that there are only 2 channels and between them i saw one girl with her norks out last night (caty cole). there was morgan, donna duke and alex adams, and they didnt get them out at all. such a shame but due to the ridiculous lateness of the show, by the time its an hour in, its morning and they have to cover up.

i didnt even see any barefeet which is usually the norm Sad - so i think sky will be getting a call soon and ill take the basic package. as long as i dont have to pay £99 for a bleeding sky+ box Sad
02-05-2009 16:06
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

you get nothing for nothing, freeview is just that.

anymore girls and I will explode!
02-05-2009 16:50
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i'm starting to think there is no new show coming to freeview looks like freeviewers are stuck with partyland and party people
02-05-2009 18:25
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:i'm starting to think there is no new show coming to freeview looks like freeviewers are stuck with partyland and party people
Ah but look on the bright side - the girls keep saying it's going to happen and they're the best source we have at the moment.
03-05-2009 10:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Jonnieboy Wrote:Ah but look on the bright side - the girls keep saying it's going to happen and they're the best source we have at the moment.
The girls will always tell you what you want to hear. Big Grin
03-05-2009 11:01
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:
Jonnieboy Wrote:Ah but look on the bright side - the girls keep saying it's going to happen and they're the best source we have at the moment.
The girls will always tell you what you want to hear. Big Grin
Unless you ask them to get their tits out on Party People Big Grin

But really, why would they say that if there wasn't at the very least a desire by the company to get a new show going on Freeview?
03-05-2009 16:30
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Jonnieboy Wrote:But really, why would they say that if there wasn't at the very least a desire by the company to get a new show going on Freeview?

The info I have received is that the company has the will to do it, but it will not be happening soon.
03-05-2009 17:01
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:
Jonnieboy Wrote:But really, why would they say that if there wasn't at the very least a desire by the company to get a new show going on Freeview?

The info I have received is that the company has the will to do it, but it will not be happening soon.
No, and I wont expect "soon" until sometime after I see a new ocfon licence appear.

This morning I thought I heard Donna Duke say (again!) that there would be a new show "with all the girls from Channel 46". This was at about 5:05 while Charlie was on screen - which explains why I was distracted and not listening properly. Did you hear what she said, because I might have got it wrong?
04-05-2009 05:23
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Babestation is coming on to Freeview next week! On Babestation 1 last night there was an advert/graphic saying that it launches on the 13th. Amanda also talked briefly about it at the very end of the show. She said to re tune your Freeview boxes, it'll be on Smile TV2 and is on 12AM to 5AM.
It starts Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Not sure if it is a separate show or just a feed of Babestation 1 on Sky. Hope they don't have to tone things down like Partyland once the Freeview show starts.
09-05-2009 11:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV