Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Brook Little - Babestation Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Brook Little - Babestation Chat & Discussion
(22-06-2013 15:02 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  
(22-06-2013 12:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
My father hung himself in our barn mate so shut the fuck up trying to tell me whether it's a selfish act or not,

No, that is what you feel it is, you have no idea what was going through his mind, he could have actually thought he was doing the best for his family, have you ever considered that?

Sounds to me rather than airing personal things like that here, you need councelling, clearly there is a lot of anger there.

Again, your talking as if you know her.

Stop talking out you're ass mate, my father topped himself 10 years or so ago, i know exactly why he did it he left a note saying so ,you don't, so don't pre judge something you know bugger all about, I don't need any counselling mate i was born angry it's in my blood lol, i only mentioned it because of the reaction to what Brook said by a few people concerning her views when she said suicide was wrong and selfish etc, so gave my opinion from a personal point of view that some people have views on suicide based on personal experience
.I don't know Brook from Adam and neither to my knowledge does anyone else posing in this thread and have never implied so

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 15:50 by mr mystery.)
22-06-2013 15:36
Find all posts by this user
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(22-06-2013 15:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  Stop talking out you're ass mate, my farther topped himself 10 years or so ago, i know exactly why he did it he left a note saying so ,you don't, so don't pre judge something you know bugger all about, I don't need any counselling mate i was born angry it's in my blood lol, i only mentioned it because of the reaction to what Brook said by a few people concerning her views when she said suicide was wrong and selfish etc, so gave my opinion from a personal point of view that some people have views on suicide based on personal experience
.I don't know Brook from Adam and neither to my knowledge does anyone else posing in this thread and have never implied so

OK, several times now you have insulted me, I've not insulted you. I am not judging any one. This is the last I will comment here or respond to you.

Have YOU ever been scuicidal? If not, you cannot possibly know what is going through a scuicides mind despite notes.

It's quite obvious you're angry and resentful against your father, you DO need to talk to someone, you need to grieve for your father not just think it some selfish act as if he didn't think anything about anybody else.

I am not talking out of my 'ass' I'm going on the comments here and my own personal experiance.

Suicide is no more a selfish act then it is the 'cowards way out'.

Whatever your or brooks circumstances may be, it is not that persons who killed themself, every situation is different and remember, her comments was not triggered about the ins and outs of scuicide, it was triggered because she was a little inconvenience, her angry comments was becasue she as a a little late for work.
22-06-2013 15:50
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2013 14:14 )mrmann Wrote:  Not to get involved in more arguments, but that was different. Brook was annoyed at someone killing themselves and holding people up, whereas Annie was practically advocating the murder of police officers just because there happens to be horrible ones out there at times.

From the top of my head Annie initially stated she didn't care about the police officers killed. Just as Brook didn't care about whoever killed themselves, making her late. Both expressing their honest opinions, no matter what other people generally feel.

My point is why one is entitled to an opinion, and the other is not.
22-06-2013 15:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-06-2013 15:50 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  
(22-06-2013 15:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  Stop talking out you're ass mate, my farther topped himself 10 years or so ago, i know exactly why he did it he left a note saying so ,you don't, so don't pre judge something you know bugger all about, I don't need any counselling mate i was born angry it's in my blood lol, i only mentioned it because of the reaction to what Brook said by a few people concerning her views when she said suicide was wrong and selfish etc, so gave my opinion from a personal point of view that some people have views on suicide based on personal experience

OK, several times now you have insulted me, I've not insulted you. I am not judging any one. This is the last I will comment here or respond to you.

Have YOU ever been scuicidal? If not, you cannot possibly know what is going through a scuicides mind despite notes.

It's quite obvious you're angry and resentful against your father, you DO need to talk to someone, you need to grieve for your father not just think it some selfish act as if he didn't think anything about anybody else.

I am not talking out of my 'ass' I'm going on the comments here and my own personal experiance.

Suicide is no more a selfish act then it is the 'cowards way out'.

Whatever your or brooks circumstances may be, it is not that persons who killed themself, every situation is different and remember, her comments was not triggered about the ins and outs of scuicide, i

You need to get a life mate and stop looking into things that don't exist in my posts, you seem to see situations that don't exist in why i make posts, i'm not sure why you feel the need to ask me personal questions about my mental heath etc? , i keep mentioning things because you keep asking question and making incorrect assumption about me .
All i said originally was i have personal experience of suicide and can understand the views about it that some people have .
You a correct on on thing every situation is different, a suicide cannot be pigeon holed, but please don't go telling people their views on suicide is wrong, people are individuates with the freedom to think what they like and have opinions that may differ from others, they are not wrong to think this way nor are you for thinking in a different way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-06-2013 16:09
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

Tuesdayslump I wouldn't even bother mate,too many people on here have boob glasses,in their eyes,naked pretty girls can do no wrong.

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
22-06-2013 16:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66