Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Do you guys agree that there is one more thing we can say about this situation at this stage: That Tori's intent on how to best do her shows so far at 66 has been seen to be somewhat different from that of at least one guy behind the scenes there?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-03-2017 09:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^^ yes true at the moment its only speculating, but i think were all somewhat frustrated as a top babe like Tori Lee isn't being allowed to reach her full potential.

I stayed up just to watch her and all this screen cutting and then she goes home ... but yes only speculating, sorry if any offence has been caused to you but were just wondering whats happened thats all
29-03-2017 09:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-03-2017 09:13 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  ^^^ yes true at the moment its only speculating, but i think were all somewhat frustrated as a top babe like Tori Lee isn't being allowed to reach her full potential.

I stayed up just to watch her and all this screen cutting and then she goes home ... but yes only speculating, sorry if any offence has been caused to you but were just wondering whats happened thats all

I'm sure no offence is being taken by Tori-Lee as she knows you're just wondering what's happened to her.

Normally when a babeshow babe like Tori-Lee finishes earlier than scheduled like this, it's pretty much always because they are not well. Tori-Lee did look fine & well last night but that doesn't mean Tori-Lee was well. Hannah Martin not divulging anything for me doesn't change that. Just Hannah letting Tori-Lee herself explain if Tori-Lee wants to explain. At the moment for me it's just Tori-Lee finished last night early because she's not well. Get well soon Tori-Lee

Agree with shadyhand Tori-Lee is seemingly being held back by one producer at s66 as the past 2 shows (last night & her show before it) she's clearly been held back by a nervous & twitchy producer.

When Tori-Lee was on screen last night, thought she did a good show wearing some very nice lingerie.

Hope tori-lee is ok and is on s66 again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
29-03-2017 10:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

This is the trouble with the 66 logo censor (BS to my knowledge have never adopted such a system). When applied in the manner that it has been with Tori, it tells the viewer something of the interaction between the babe and backroom. Every time the logo goes up in the fashion it did last night we might as well be hearing the guy say to Tori: "Too much".

It is not like how the logo is used on days; there the gallery is usually helping out the babe - bringing her attention to a need to cover up in some way. It is also not how the logo used to be used on nights...

This is why all the pedantry from admiral decker and elgar yesterday over specifics of the total number of logo-uppages and the durations of same was largely irrelevant. It singularly fails to address the crux of Block's argument: That the viewer has been left with the impression recently that 66 no longer use the nighttime logos for simple blocking out of visual code breaches after the fact (using their delay on the feed). But that they now lean on the button as some kind of stifler of enthusiastic 'risky' performers - coalboxing their expression because johnny on the spot in the gallery's intentions are different to that of the babes. Whether this is through outright nervousness (perhaps a sign of an inexperienced hand?) or some supposedly more commercially minded decision making remains a question. But if former callers are telling you on here that they would call if you would just lay off the switch a little you've got to be pretty sure that your actions are not counter productive haven't you?

Moreover, when this process occurs over several shows as it has here it's hard not to draw the conclusion that this Gash Watcher has a certain lack of trust in Tori's ability to stay within the rules.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2017 12:03 by ShandyHand.)
29-03-2017 12:01
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

I think that she hasnt posted anything on twitter to say she was unwell is a bit odd i think there is something up i wish Tori or s66 would say something
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2017 14:05 by jackster100.)
29-03-2017 12:46
torresno1 Offline
Junior Poster

(29-03-2017 12:46 )jackster100 Wrote:  I think tha she hasnt posted anything on twitter to say she was unwell is a bit odd i think there is something up i wish Tori or s66 would say something

She has just said on Twitter she will be back on the 3rd but no reason why she had to go
29-03-2017 13:54
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(29-03-2017 08:02 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 03:40 )george lusk Wrote:  I asked Hannah Martin what happened with Tori tonight, but she wouldn't divulge any information.

In that case it isn't down to illness, otherwise she would've said

Hannah's not easy to get information out of though, so we probably shouldn't jump to any conclusions.
29-03-2017 14:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I heard someone from Babestation came to rescue her last night, hence the quick exit and lack of explanation...

AKA Lara Croft
29-03-2017 14:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-03-2017 13:54 )torresno1 Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 12:46 )jackster100 Wrote:  I think tha she hasnt posted anything on twitter to say she was unwell is a bit odd i think there is something up i wish Tori or s66 would say something

She has just said on Twitter she will be back on the 3rd but no reason why she had to go

This is the tweet

https://twitter.com/misstorilee/status/8...0431338497

To me implies it was because tori-lee was unwell which is why she finished early. If it was anything else she would have said

Piper Niven Superfan
29-03-2017 15:02
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(29-03-2017 15:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 13:54 )torresno1 Wrote:  

This is the tweet

https://twitter.com/misstorilee/status/8...0431338497

To me implies it was because tori-lee was unwell which is why she finished early. If it was anything else she would have said

Not exactly up there with the Watergate tapes or the gunman on the grassy knoll is it??? Lol

Hope she's better soon. Hot show last night while it lasted, looked in tip top shape
29-03-2017 15:42