Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.7 Average

Fake tits and tattoos

DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fake tits and tattoos
(25-04-2014 15:20 )Billy_Nomates Wrote:  I do not like tattoos - full stop. annoyed Don't people realise once they are on, unless you can afford laser surgery, that's that, they're on for the rest of their lives.

Fake boobs are fine as long as they don't look fake and have a natural appearance to them. I've seen some real horrors with boobs being scarred beyond belief.

^^People do realise this(well most sensible people who have a love for tattoos)

Some girls will get "tramp stamps"(as it were) when they are young(guys too lol)and no doubt later regret it, but with girls like Mica etc they clearly have a love for ink, and it likely won't be the last she sports.

Also a lot of people overate the laser removal, I've seen people who have had it done and it takes a hell of a lot of time and many sessions and further the laser treatment leaves some scarring(like a sunburn)- this will fade over time on small basic tat's but not on complicated or large colour pieces, laser removal is atm not a good option for that.

Personally I like girls with tattoos. The one on Lauren Fernandez back is amazing.

I feel girls with tattoo's are one thing to figure out-but boob jobs are another for me. Obviously regardless of what most guys think about them, some of these girls just have a love for the fake look, like some guys.
I mean girls like Caty Cole had good size, shape and they were pert but still got implants anyway, which to me is a little bizarre but hey whatever makes you happy.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 20:06 by DeadPanStan.)
25-04-2014 20:02
Find all posts by this user
Billy_Nomates Offline
Senior Poster

I think that the use of tattoos is a current fashion fad and will eventually be replaced by something else and tattoos will be seen as old hat.
26-04-2014 11:35
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The name of this thread sounds like it should be a Stereophonics song title Smile
27-04-2014 10:52
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Generally, I don't like fake tits (excuse me breast enhancement). What I don't like is why young women get it done. Anytime the human body is opened to the air it is dangerous. Seems silly when the only reason is bigger tits.

That said, there are some enhancements that look good and some that are hideous. General rule should be "enhanced tits cannot be larger than the receiver's head". Check the ones who violate this and see if I'm being silly.

Tats are ok with me, as long as they are not distracting.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 07:45 by bob roberts.)
28-04-2014 07:44
Billy_Nomates Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2014 07:44 )bob roberts Wrote:  What I don't like is why young women get it done. Anytime the human body is opened to the air it is dangerous. Seems silly when the only reason is bigger tits.

The argument put forward by the women who have had augmentation is that it gives them 'confidence'. Sad
28-04-2014 15:36
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

In support of fake boobies I like Abbi Good child's new ones very much indeed. Tongue
28-04-2014 17:17
Darius Offline
Banned

Not really a fan of enhancement. Natural will always reign supreme for me.

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
21-06-2014 21:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Girls without tattoos
I know I'm in a very small minority on here who prefer to watch girls who don't have tattoos (or at least multiple, prominent ones). However I wondered if there are any girls amongst the current crop who don't have tats, or at least only minimal ones. The only one I can possibly think of is Penny Lee (unless she's got some hidden away?) but wondered if there are any others? Amongst the former babes I can only think of Paige Tyler, but again there could have been others?
Before I get slagged off for being anti-tattoo, I should stress this is purely out of interest and I'm not trying to start a pro or anti tat argument! Wink
06-05-2015 15:25
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Girls without tattoos
I don't think Dannii Harwood has any tattoos...nor does Kara de la Hoyde?.....two of my favouritesSmile
06-05-2015 15:29
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: No tattoos
Try Jada, Cali Garcia & Brook Logan. Three of my absolute favourites, but just a coincidence that they happen to be tattoo free.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 15:35 by circles_o_o_o.)
06-05-2015 15:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66