Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.7 Average

Fake tits and tattoos

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Fake tits and tattoos
Personally I don't mind presenters with fake breasts or tattoos, most of my favourites have one or the other, or both.

The Young twins are probably the best example of how beautiful a host can be with cosmetic surgery and tattoos.

Whilst other hosts, which I won't name, are probably perfect examples of going too far in terms of enormous breast enhancements and randomly placed gaudy looking colourful tattoos.

I love babes with brown nipples
06-09-2016 19:14
Find all posts by this user
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(06-09-2016 00:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Girls with fake tits get a lot of stick on here but there have only been a handful of natural girls in babeshow history who i've liked, There aren't enough glamorous natural Women on the babeshows there seems to be quite a lot of girl next door types around now, i guess im in the tiny minority but i don't get all the hype

It's all psychology mate, nothing more.
For me I think beauty should remain as something that has to be sought and found, not something available to all by going under the knife.
I think you'll find most of the gripes on here are not particularly aimed at the women with fake tits, but more the channels for seemingly prioritising them over the natutals.
Another good point worth making, IMO, is the fact that many of us believe these women don't even need surgery in the first place, they are beautiful enough on their own.
But sadly I think that misses the point; fake tits are deemed fashionable these days which is why we're seeing so many of them.
And there's something rather sinister about that notion when you think about it.
07-09-2016 07:47
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Thought this one had been done to death, but here goes anyway ...
With tits I have to say I much prefer natural girls, or at least all the girls I really like are natural, which I suppose is the same thing....
The most successful boob jobs (if that isn't a contradiction) are the ones that are most in keeping with the girl's shape and size i.e. look most like natural ones. For me Lori and Dionne Daniels (for those who remember) have the most natural looking ones.
The least successful breasts seem to fall into 2 main types:
1. two humungous "beach balls" that just look as though they've been inflated under the skin, usually too far apart to look realistic. Lots of exponents of this e.g. Lacey Lorenzo.
2. The ones that seem to stick out straight from the shoulder e.g Caty Cole (sorry!) or the original Ashley Emma ones (the current ones are better). I've never seen this shape of breast occurring naturally.

With tats it's more a question of degree. A few, fairly discreet ones OK, too many covering most of the body too much. Some girls just seem to get addicted and get more and more, sadly a lovely girl like Mica looks like becoming one of those.
Anyway that's my two penny worth - each to their own of course!Smile
07-09-2016 16:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Some of the girls i like don't actually have great fake tits but i like them for their looks and bodies in general, i think a lot of natural girls have average bodies and small boobs, the exception would be Clare Richards who has quite a toned body, Kandi Kay and Georgie Darby are probably the best all round natural girls though

Personally i watch the babeshows to see girls i don't see in everyday life, girls like Ella, Lola and some of the girls on Xpanded do nothing for me yet they are seen as perfect natural beauties, whilst many of my faves have been slated for having fake tits including Tori, i've never seen a natural girl slated for her looks on here except for Bex Shiner, im not saying they should get flack but natural isn't always bestbladewave
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 16:59 by Joey 27.)
07-09-2016 16:45
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I just find it disappointing that those who don't like fake tits and/or tattoos get so heated about it. It's not your body guys! If you don't like what you see then turn the channel over or turn the tv off. Look around you in the real world and tattoos are common place on young men & women. Deal with it. When it comes to fake tits they don't define the woman as any of you who have had the good fortune to know someone who has them in the real world will know. Just lighten up and let them get on with it without as some have hurling abuse. By the way for those of you with toupees or other hair jobs for gods sake grow up Big Laugh
07-09-2016 16:59
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^tbf some girls have gone over the top with boob jobs so the flack they get is understandable even though its wrong, what has always annoyed me most is that no one ever slates natural girls not even the bland, plain girls, yet some stunning babes are called blonde, plastic barbie dolls
07-09-2016 17:11
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ even with girls I don't like tbh it's never just about one thing & I would certainly never abuse them as some guys do. There are very many extremely popular girls who I can't stand but I keep my thoughts to myself. Funnily they are often ones I think are the most manipulative in their social media usage.
07-09-2016 17:20
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Well lets be honest there has only ever been one girl for you anywaylaugh I do recall you saying Tori is beautiful once so im guessing she isn't included in your list of girls you can't standSmile i guess she is seen as a generic, blonde plastic bimbo by someRolleyes i don't expect everyone to like her as i don't like all girls of her type, but you never see natural girl next door types get called generic do you
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 17:46 by Joey 27.)
07-09-2016 17:43
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ oh you spotted that. Now Tori I think is lovely and has a personality to match.
07-09-2016 17:59
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(07-09-2016 16:59 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.......

Who is getting heated and hurling abuse? Huh
Are you sure you're not getting a little too defensive here?
08-09-2016 09:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66