Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.7 Average

Fake tits and tattoos

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fake tits and tattoos
^ not hard to find if you go back through this thread. It just seems that those who don't like fake boobs or tattoos can get a little over excited about the subject. I'm just more of the chill out guys mentality Smile
08-09-2016 09:55
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

While there is no place for abuse, I think alot of the 'over excitement' stems from frustration that there are so few natural babes left on the channels.
Especially if you only have freeview.
08-09-2016 10:20
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ My view is that's the babes choice and not the channels. I know BS have never had any influence over Danni Levy's choice to have implants. If you look at the different shapes & sizes of girls they have recruited I think that shows that their choice is not about fake or natural, tattoos or not but is the girl good enough to do the job and that's about their looks and ability to attract and retain callers. I don't think the pool of girls willing to do the job is as wide as some think.
08-09-2016 11:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-09-2016 16:59 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Everyone is entitled to their opinion I just find it disappointing that those who don't like fake tits and/or tattoos get so heated about it. It's not your body guys! If you don't like what you see then turn the channel over or turn the tv off. Look around you in the real world and tattoos are common place on young men & women. Deal with it. When it comes to fake tits they don't define the woman as any of you who have had the good fortune to know someone who has them in the real world will know. Just lighten up and let them get on with it without as some have hurling abuse. By the way for those of you with toupees or other hair jobs for gods sake grow up Big Laugh

Agree 1,000,000% with you. It's one of my main annoyances on the forum. whenever a babeshow babe has a boob job or gets a tattoo, some of the comments posted in their thread can be nasty & unpleasant. Recent example is when s66 daybabe Mikayla Bayliss did a nightshow during the late August bank holiday, she got nasty & unpleasant comments about her boob job including "hatchet job" , "a mess" and she should be on "botched" (a show about cosmetic surgery gone wrong)

By all means post you don't like tattoos & boob jobs, but don't personally insult/attack the babeshow babes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 15:33 by Rammyrascal.)
08-09-2016 13:40
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Thanks Rammy but be careful because one thing I don't like is middle aged men in sports tops - particularly Ice Hockey tops BounceBounceBounce
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 15:39 by SecretAgent.)
08-09-2016 15:38
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

never a fan of either...prefer as nature intended if given choice...BUT on a few ladies I find myself enjoying, its just if they go ott that I dont like. But its the ladies choice, sure they feel under pressure to compete...but they should realise that as well of them each having their own shape, there is also each man with his own tastes..so stay true to yourselves...ladies, dont feel under pressure....
I will fuck you all ImportantBig GrinWink

08-09-2016 16:01
Justin-Dabath Offline
Junior Poster

(08-09-2016 13:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Recent example is when s66 daybabe Mikayla Bayliss did a nightshow during the late August bank holiday, she got nasty & unpleasant comments about her boob job including "hatchet job" , "a mess" and she should be on "botched" (a show about cosmetic surgery gone wrong)

By all means post you don't like tattoos & boob jobs, but don't personally insult/attack the babeshow babes

I remember Christmas Day 2014, Mikayla Bayliss did a night show on Red Light TV, what a fantastic performance that was.
08-09-2016 16:53
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2016 10:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  While there is no place for abuse, I think alot of the 'over excitement' stems from frustration that there are so few natural babes left on the channels.
Especially if you only have freeview.

This is a myth there are quite a few natural girls on the channels

Lola Knight
Lara Crofft
Hannah Martin
Clare Richards
Lily Rose
Ameila Brooks
Alexa Brooke
Roxxy Lea
Ella Jolie
Georgie Darby
Amanda Rendall
Goldie Lox
Jessica Kelly
Alicia
Rosie Rendall
Charlie Green
Stella Cox
Stevie Louise
Kandi Kay- when she bothers to show up
Sophia Knight- albeit she only makes occasional apperances
Lottie and Taylor Blue- new girls on Xpanded

Out of all those girls i only like about 4 or 5 of them
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 17:36 by Joey 27.)
08-09-2016 17:29
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

I'd only shag about 22 of them ImportantCoolBig GrinWink

08-09-2016 17:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-09-2016 15:38 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Thanks Rammy but be careful because one thing I don't like is middle aged men in sports tops - particularly Ice Hockey tops BounceBounceBounce

Best avoid greater Manchester then laugh Or Blackpool for next 2 months as Manchester Phoenix are playing home games in Blackpool

Piper Niven Superfan
08-09-2016 18:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66