Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.7 Average

Fake tits and tattoos

dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fake tits and tattoos
I like both to a degree, Camilla for example has taken it a step too far imho, I wouldn't like to see Preeti or Mica with any further tattooing.
16-11-2013 11:08
Find all posts by this user
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

RE: False tits and tattoos
(14-11-2013 19:19 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i love it when babes like Yazmine, Tori, Lacey, Lucy Zara, Caty Cole, Sophie Hart, etc play with their big boobs, and im sure the people who apparently don't like fake boobs like it too

Wrong, it's the reason I never wtch those models.
16-11-2013 14:38
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Funny but the girls with small natural tits and who don't see the need to go down the big is better road are more happier about themselves and have the personality to go with it.

Age is a state of mind.
16-11-2013 21:58
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

they also know there would still be blokes out there who would fancy them even if they have small tits, so some might have the confidence not to follow other girls by getting a boob job and just be themselves and blokes will like it, but women are more fussy than men and most women would choose a 14st well toned muscular guy who is 6ft 2 over an average 12st pasty guy even though muscles are not fake, my mate is pretty hench and that's why he is not single and i am cos i have an average body, im too lazy to work out though, what's wrong with me being natural and not a meathead?
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2013 00:01 by Joey 27.)
16-11-2013 23:46
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-11-2013 21:58 )dogman Wrote:  are more happier about themselves and have the personality to go with it.
Oh yeah? bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-11-2013 09:25
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I hadn't realised this forum had so many qualified psychiatrists until I read this thread.
17-11-2013 14:34
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(17-11-2013 14:34 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I hadn't realised this forum had so many qualified psychiatrists until I read this thread.

You live you learn.

That said, it doesn't really take anybody qualified to know a lot (probbaly most) people who have had tatooes have regretted them, that's pretty much a given, and we are not talking about the full body types either.

These things can't be removed they are there for good, and it doesn't matter how nice a picture is (and a lot are plain hideous) sooner or later you will get bored of it.

As michael madsen said ' doesn't matter how beautiful a woman is, someone out there is sick to death of fucking them'.
17-11-2013 15:56
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(17-11-2013 15:56 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  You live you learn.

That said, it doesn't really take anybody qualified to know a lot (probbaly most) people who have had tatooes have regretted them,

Fair enough and personally I would never have a tatoo or have my moobs enhanced Big Grin but I know that my favourite girl is exceedingly happy with her boobs and also her tatoos which she has explained to me are very personal to her in respect of things in her life.
I think at times we are all too quick to try and impose our own views on other people under a headline of "I don't like it so it's wrong" I'm much more easy going and understanding than that. Cheers
17-11-2013 16:05
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

[split] Madison Rose - Chat, Caps & Vids
Really annoys me when naturally beautiful girls go and get boob jobs they do not need at all, especially when they leave 2 massive scars to see Sad really do not understand why these girls feel the need to copy each other.

Would rather see a smaller natural boobs than blatent fake ones. Madison was one of my favourite girls being naturally pretty but now is just like 90% of the others. Really do not see why she needed a boob job at all...

The day Georgie gets a boob job is the day i stop watching these channels. Hope it never happens and she stays being herself. Boobs are not fashion accessories..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 03:25 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-11-2013 03:07
Charlemagne Offline

It was always believed that David Beckham made the tattoo cool..

I find it poignant that another David, 75 year old TV presenter David Dimbleby, who has totally made the tattoo uncool again.
23-11-2013 09:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66