Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.7 Average

Fake tits and tattoos

DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fake tits and tattoos
^^^^I'm also having trouble with that reasoning too. On this forum when asked a simple question with nothing to gain or lose why would people lie?

I don't think it's much secret that most guys do like au natural girls without ink or fake boobs/lip filler and too much make up.

+ If you look in lads mags and the likes the overwhelming majority of popular girls are those with real boobs.

Also I think the girls gain popularity based on more than just the looks alone. I mean a lot of the girls on the channels got pretty good jobs and still put on great shows regardless of real or fake so combined with the fact that they are very good looking of course a girl on BS or s66 with fake boobs can retain the popularity levels they do.
27-01-2014 20:09
Find all posts by this user
RYISCO Offline
Junior Poster

I can't impute people's motives ( as I said, I think it may have something to do with not wanting to perceived as somehow advocating negative stereotypes about female body image), but it seems odd that, in the face of all this supposed opposition, the most popular girls on these channels tend to be enhanced: if you look at the roster of forum winners for the major channels last year - Tori, Yasmine James and Fernanda if I'm not mistaken ( I may well be, so I apologise) - they've all gone under the knife. Many - if nit most - of the other big hitters now and recently - Dani Hardwood, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Lori, Dionne Mendez, Cary Cole, Emma Ashley, Levi, Tiffany, Charlie C, Emily Dean, Dionne Daniels, TJ - also are enhanced. I realise that list leaves out a few naturals but, on the whole, fake tends to be popular.

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." - GEORGE W BUSH
27-01-2014 21:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2014 19:48 )RYISCO Wrote:  The majority of guys on here claim that they are averse to big ol' plastic funbags and tats yet, if you look at the most popular girls on the channels, they tend to have 'surgically augmented' mammaries and a decent amount of ink. Why the discrepancy? Methinks a few too many blokes on here are trying too hard to prove their 'more-PC-than-thou credentials...
spot on, i have said before i prefer fake tits (not huge massive ones) over small natural tits, though i do like big natural tits, im not a fan of tats but there are a few babes i like that have tats, so i guess we all contradict ourselves, if most blokes didn't like fake tits these channels would go out of business or xxxpanded will be the no 1 channel so it's obvious they do like fake, nothing wrong with liking women with fake boobs and im not ashamed of my preferences, after all i don't see women with fake tits in my everyday life, these channels are just for fantasy viewing
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 23:46 by Joey 27.)
27-01-2014 23:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2014 21:42 )RYISCO Wrote:  I can't impute people's motives ( as I said, I think it may have something to do with not wanting to perceived as somehow advocating negative stereotypes about female body image), but it seems odd that, in the face of all this supposed opposition, the most popular girls on these channels tend to be enhanced: if you look at the roster of forum winners for the major channels last year - Tori, Yasmine James and Fernanda if I'm not mistaken ( I may well be, so I apologise) - they've all gone under the knife. Many - if nit most - of the other big hitters now and recently - Dani Hardwood, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Lori, Dionne Mendez, Cary Cole, Emma Ashley, Levi, Tiffany, Charlie C, Emily Dean, Dionne Daniels, TJ - also are enhanced. I realise that list leaves out a few naturals but, on the whole, fake tends to be popular.
lilly roma, tori lee, and yazmine james won babe of the year for their respective channels last year, some natural girls have won in previous years tbf, but i agree with your comment again
27-01-2014 23:44
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I watch the channels for the few girls that are natural mainly. I'm not saying I totally disregard those with enhancements because I simply don't.
There are some very nice looking girls that have tattoos and/or surgically enhanced.
So now referring back to my earlier post I'll repeat, my preference is still with the natural girls and I would choose to watch these girls over the enhanced options without doubt.
The fact you even posted such views I find rather insulting to be frank, simply because you are teetering along a line of suggesting it would be shameful for someone to admit they in fact like the fake girls? Otherwise why would people feel the need to be dishonest?
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 00:23 by Bandwagon.)
28-01-2014 00:16
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

^^Again exactly this.

Why would they assume that just because some people on the forum say they don't like fake boobs, or more so prefer real ones are just immediately lying because some girls with fake boobs still remain popular.

That just assumes every single voter for the babes of the year and viewer/caller looks only for the boobs and instantly disregards the girl if she has fake boobs.

I mean I 100% will take natural boobs every day of the week. Small, pert and elegant is just something a breast implant cannot reproduce properly in the way they look and certainly feel.

Now does this mean I don't find people like Cali, Dionne or Jennifer Jade to be very attractive? Of course not.

Still very pretty with great bodies and usually put on good shows, I would prefer if they had natural boobs but hey they don't I'm not gonna turn them off or ignore them for it and certainly not chastise them for it.

Now saying that I'm not a fan of fake boobs and still liking these girls in spite of it makes me some kind of liar? Or that I'm ashamed or whatever.....nah.

On another note I think tattooing and piercing needed a separate thread.

The subject gets kinda drown out in the wake of the boobs.
28-01-2014 00:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for 2 of the past 3 years the winner of the ultimate babe vote on the forum has been natural, Sophia Knight in 2011 and then Clare Richards in 2012 so natural babes are very popular at least on here.

my own opinion on boob jobs is that I'd prefer a babe to stay naturally chested, but if they have a boob job then fine, so long as theyre happy is all im bothered about. it is baffling though for me when a babe who is naturally big chested gets a boob job, alice Goodwin and daryl morgan for example.

as for tattoos. ive said numerous times that I find babes with tattoos very sexy especially heavily tattooed babes, but I can see why some people really don't like babes with tattoos.

Piper Niven Superfan
28-01-2014 00:37
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

The babes cater for all tastes, enjoy what you enjoyTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
28-01-2014 00:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-01-2014 00:40 )SOCATOA Wrote:  The babes cater for all tastes, enjoy what you enjoyTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

spot on soc. whatever you like in a woman, there is a babeshow babe that caters for you

Piper Niven Superfan
28-01-2014 00:43
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2014 00:16 )Bandwagon Wrote:  I watch the channels for the few girls that are natural mainly. I'm not saying I totally disregard those with enhancements because I simply don't.
There are some very nice looking girls that have tattoos and/or surgically enhanced.
So now referring back to my earlier post I'll repeat, my preference is still with the natural girls and I would choose to watch these girls over the enhanced options without doubt.
The fact you even posted such views I find rather insulting to be frank, simply because you are teetering along a line of suggesting it would be shameful for someone to admit they in fact like the fake girls? Otherwise why would people feel the need to be dishonest?
i prefer fake boobs over real although i do lke natural tits if they are big like ruby summers, bex shiner or the new girl on xxxpanded, I'd like to see if anyone else comes out and says they prefer fake boobs over real boobs
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 01:31 by Joey 27.)
28-01-2014 00:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66