Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

Whynot Online
Just Me

RE: [split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
Candy has an extreme look which will inevitably garner extreme views from both ends of the spectrum. I personally think if u choose to look in an extreme way you must expect a large response good and bad.

I guess Candy is marmite.... no middle ground.... and plenty of other clichés.

My opinion, I think robots original post was spot on and it was taken in completely the wrong way by some!!

I hate injustice and liars
27-03-2014 17:57
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-03-2014 15:30 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  The point is why argue, if you don't agree with a post & it's not directed at you personally why waste your time replying to it!

Personally speaking, I'll waste my time how I like. And we live in a democracy, not some third world dictatorship where opinions cannot be challenged.

(27-03-2014 17:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  This is one of the biggest reasons why I point blank refuse to post any caps or vids on a chat, caps and vids thread Important

Is that totally point blank? Or just a bit point blank, when it suits you?

Or is that some other Scottishbloke who posts in the Babestation Unleashed section?
27-03-2014 22:19
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-03-2014 22:19 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Personally speaking, I'll waste my time how I like. And we live in a democracy, not some third world dictatorship where opinions cannot be challenged.

That just proves 1 thing by doing that your deliberately going to start arguments. (i don't mean you personally!!) it's understandable if some 1 was getting at you or a member of your family but to jump on some 1 because they have an opinion you don't agree with is bloody well stupid...

It's best leaving things alone that's not directed at you that way there's no arguments. Always go for the easy life unless your deliberately looking for trouble & for any 1 to do the likes of this shouldn't be on here...

As i said above i'm not getting at you personally

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 23:32 by SirAssAlot.)
27-03-2014 23:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66