Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
(26-03-2014 15:39 )RatedR Wrote:  imagine if i'd criticised something like, I don't know, the way you look...
tbf though he is not a model who works on a tv channel
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 18:27 by Joey 27.)
26-03-2014 16:43
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

People are free to criticise candy but to personally attack her with comments like her boobs are like "dumbell weights" is not ok. You wouldn't like it if someone personally attacked you about your appearance etc so why do it to someone else.

It's no wonder some babeshow babes are so negative about the forum and won't go anywhere near it when some forum members are so abusive to the babeshow babes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 18:14 by Rammyrascal.)
26-03-2014 18:07
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 18:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  People are free to criticise candy but to personally attack her with comments like her boobs are like "dumbell weights" is not ok. You wouldn't like it if someone personally attacked you about your appearance etc so why do it to someone else.

It's no wonder some babeshow babes are so negative about the forum and won't go anywhere near it when some forum members are so abusuve to the babeshow babes

Rammy you don't read posts carefully do you?

Go back & read Charlemagne's post which is the 1 i replied to = we were commenting on her old boobs (the 1s she got took out) wither you know it or not silicone implants are heavy so to put 2 together you could make a dumbell out of them especially with Candy's cup size...

As for your comment (no wonder some babeshow babes) I'm so sorry not all of us want to be ass licks so we leave it to the fan boys (we all know who they are!) BounceBounce

So much for post 520 i guess some people do like sticking their noses in were it's none of their business laughlaugh

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 18:52 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 18:16
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

why would someone post something if they want it to be ignored? You mean only reply if we agree... It boils down to 'post a negative comment to get a little satisfaction when someone agrees'. All in jest, maybe, but at Candy's expense.

And it's not the dumbell comment, have you read what else was said? Unhealthy, weird shape tits. Christ, and you think that's not offensive to someone?

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 19:14 by RatedR.)
26-03-2014 19:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-03-2014 18:16 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 18:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  People are free to criticise candy but to personally attack her with comments like her boobs are like "dumbell weights" is not ok. You wouldn't like it if someone personally attacked you about your appearance etc so why do it to someone else.

It's no wonder some babeshow babes are so negative about the forum and won't go anywhere near it when some forum members are so abusuve to the babeshow babes

Rammy you don't read posts carefully do you?

Go back & read Charlemagne's post which is the 1 i replied to = we were commenting on her old boobs (the 1s she got took out) wither you know it or not silicone implants are heavy so to put 2 together you could make a dumbell out of them especially with Candy's cup size...

As for your comment (no wonder some babeshow babes) I'm so sorry not all of us want to be ass licks so we leave it to the fan boys (we all know who they are!) BounceBounce

So much for post 520 i guess some people do like sticking their noses in were it's none of their business laughlaugh

I did read the posts and know you were commenting on candy's old boobs, but to call them "dumbell weights" is unnaceptable and for me is a personal attack/insult on candy

I'm not an ass licker, I just don't like when babeshow babes are getting personally attacked/insulted. I know what it's like having to deal with personal attacks/insults all my life and don't like to see anyone else suffer

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 19:10 by Rammyrascal.)
26-03-2014 19:10
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 19:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I did read the posts and know you were commenting on candy's old boobs, but to call them "dumbell weights" is unnaceptable and for me is a personal attack/insult on candy

Your still not getting the point so read this very carefully...

Silicon implants are heavy no matter who has a boob job & as Candy's big implants hers would be really heavy compared to other smaller 1s. So you could make dumbell's out of them...

That's why replied to Charlemagne's post with (i could make dumbells out of them). That's not an insult to any 1 especially Candy cause i was talking about unused & old implants...

So where the hell you got me insulting Candy from those comments i've no idea. You do this when replying to other people & to be honest i've never 1s replied to any of them which you know to be true but this time i will seeing you replied to mine.

We all know your an ass lick we can clearly see it in your comments so for 1s in your life catch your self on. Your a grown man so act like it...

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 19:37 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 19:31
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

(26-03-2014 11:51 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 13:45 )Charlemagne Wrote:  If you ask, she may well send them to you.... Rolleyes

Funny F-r Big LaughBig Laugh. You know what i me

(26-03-2014 01:10 )snookered147 Wrote:  !.

So much for her saying she wasn't going bigger / she was just getting them fixed = Yeah right BounceBounce. They are way to big for her gorgeous body SadSadSad

(26-03-2014 02:15 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Those tits are so bizarrely shaped now too. I hate to sound cruel but she doesn't look healthy.

I couldn't agree more!!

So assalot. Rammy may be getting annoyed, but this is the evidence of idiots. Now do you realise what you said? It was mainly robot devil, but you agreed and went on laughing about it. Maybe you didn't realise

can the mods just delete all of this? I'm surprised the initial comments weren't removed anyway.

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 19:38 by RatedR.)
26-03-2014 19:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-03-2014 19:31 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 19:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I did read the posts and know you were commenting on candy's old boobs, but to call them "dumbell weights" is unnaceptable and for me is a personal attack/insult on candy

Your still not getting the point so read this very carefully...

Silicon implants are heavy no matter who has a boob job & as Candy's big implants hers would be really heavy compared to other smaller 1s. So you could make dumbell's out of them...

That's why replied to Charlemagne's post with (i could make dumbells out of them). That's not an insult to any 1 especially Candy cause i was talking about unused & old implants...

So where the hell you got me insulting Candy from those comments i've no idea. You do this when replying to other people & to be honest i've never 1s replied to any of them which you know to be true but this time i will seeing you replied to mine.

We all know your an ass lick we can clearly see it in your comments so for 1s in your life catch your self on. Your a grown man so act like it...

I'll decide how I act on here thank you very much, no need to personally attack and lecture me in your post here and tell me how to behave on the forum and call me an ass lick.

Fair enough you don't like what I post, but to personally attack me is completely out of order

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 19:48 by Rammyrascal.)
26-03-2014 19:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 19:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'll decide how I act on here thank you very much, no need to personally attack me in your post here and tell me how to behave on the forum and call me an ass lick.

Fair enough you don't like what I post, but to personally attack me is completely out of order

Got you that's the answer i was wanting....

You just answered the very Question i was asking my self! Who are you to tell Me or other members on what to say on a public forum...

Rammy Thank you very much cause you hit the nail in the head with your own comment...

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 19:51 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 19:49
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

again back to the original issue. It wasn't just an opinion, it was rude jokes and disregard for a person. She's a model, but that doesn't make it okay to say those things. If you and devil got that in the first place and just deleted your comments it wouldn't have gone on. #533 highlights this

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 19:59 by RatedR.)
26-03-2014 19:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66